Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 14th Post Game

+2
Cudgel
Captain_Goodnight
6 posters

Go down

February 14th Post Game Empty February 14th Post Game

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:16 pm

OK, post your post game shit here. I know I wasn't there but I wanna hear what happened and if anyone showed up. Post pics and vids if you have them as well.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

February 14th Post Game Empty Re: February 14th Post Game

Post  Cudgel Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 pm

We were five: myself, Scary, Cincyangl, Haddug and newbie Mobius_121. It was a chilly afternoon, with temperatures starting at 44 at 1 p.m. dropping to 39 by 3 p.m. when we called things off because of the cold (with the wind-chill the temperature felt like it was 34).

Not much reaction from the org other than one member who, as he went into the door of the parking lot yelled "Scientology is awsome! Fuck you!" and left before we could reply. Afraid to face the truth, I guess. He may be the one who filpped Cincyangl off when she set up shop...

In the two hours we were there, we witnessed a half-hearted attempt by one of the older org members make a desultory (look it up!) attempt to route a few bodies inside for a personaltiy test. He was unsuccessful for two reasons: we would yell warnings at the people he was talking to and he didn't seem to be trying all that hard. He seemed more interested in getting out from in front of the cult's windows to have a smoke under the front entrance of the vacant building next door.

Pix to follow...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:21 am

Chowder didn't make it? I PM'ed him some info on what exits to get off safely and at and where to park and not to park. I was hoping it would help them out. I hope they didn't get lost.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:10 am

Captain_Goodnight wrote:Chowder didn't make it? I PM'ed him some info on what exits to get off safely and at and where to park and not to park. I was hoping it would help them out. I hope they didn't get lost.

Haddug mentioned that one of the NKU group wasn't feeling well, possibly the driver...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  KilroyAnonwuzhere Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Hey, sorry everyone I planned on coming on the 14th but my band had to record some stuff.
I would have love to join you all to make a happy 6 but next month I will try to come and bring a few people.
KilroyAnonwuzhere
KilroyAnonwuzhere
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 am

Make that a happy 7 or more. I'm coming as well, already confirmed my day off.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Savethem Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:14 am

I plan to make it to the next protest again. It warms my heart to see people still fighting for this. My aunt left the cult 5 months ago after seeing it was a well disguised money trap thanks to people like you that kept the fight up (and me constantly on her case). Thanks everyone.

Savethem
Anon

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Savethem wrote:I plan to make it to the next protest again. It warms my heart to see people still fighting for this. My aunt left the cult 5 months ago after seeing it was a well disguised money trap thanks to people like you that kept the fight up (and me constantly on her case). Thanks everyone.

GREAT!!! It will be good to see you again. Bring friends, we'll party.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Deetinator Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Wish I could've been there. Had a gf for v-day, prevented my presence. But its ok, cuz I'm done with her Very Happy I will try to bring friends for this one!
Deetinator
Deetinator
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius_121 Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:24 pm

I loved Feburary's protest, and I hope I can make March's protest. It depends if my school's musical is going to be starting up or not. (if it is, then they practically own me for a few months).

Also, when will the pics/vids from Feb be uploaded?
Mobius_121
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

February 14th Post Game Empty Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa...

Post  Cudgel Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Mobius_121 wrote:I loved Feburary's protest, and I hope I can make March's protest. It depends if my school's musical is going to be starting up or not. (if it is, then they practically own me for a few months).

Also, when will the pics/vids from Feb be uploaded?

I have been experiencing overload at home and work (got called in when I got home from the raid, even) since the raid, but the pix should be up some time this evening. I'll drop you a PM when they're done.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down