Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Protest Pre Game

+10
DraconataServerai
whodeyanon
haddug
Mobius_121
GiantBaby
Scary
moonchylde
Cudgel
doctor lovely
Captain_Goodnight
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

When shall we protest?

March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Empty Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  cincyangl Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:52 pm

I will be there...and...wait for it... you get to see my surprise....hard work in physical therapy before surgery....not saying anymore :-)

BTW Pain sucks but results are cool!

cincyangl
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Scary wrote:Or another time...I am seriously brain exploding with this. I cannot find what I deem to be clear and concise information on providers and what, exactly they provide and for how much, there are all these "offers"...and tricky shits...

Uhm. Providers of what? ISPs? Recreational pharmaceuticals? Moonshine?

All of the above?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:59 am

Scary wrote:
Cudgel wrote:
Scary wrote:Or another time...I am seriously brain exploding with this. I cannot find what I deem to be clear and concise information on providers and what, exactly they provide and for how much, there are all these "offers"...and tricky shits...

All of the above?

Sorry, but I'm not going to be much help on any of the above in your area. Haddug is probably your man for at least the ISP part (and I suspect some of the others: he's a resourceful kinda guy...)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  haddug Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Scary wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

All of the above?

Sorry, but I'm not going to be much help on any of the above in your area. Haddug is probably your man for at least the ISP part (and I suspect some of the others: he's a resourceful kinda guy...)

I do apparently have a moonshine source that I wasn't aware of until recently.

In other news, for anyone going to pass out info at the tea party today, the event has been subverted by the religious right, so any Scientology-hates-the-baby-Jeebus material will work too, along with the tax exempt stuff.
haddug
haddug

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Anyone see the "Surveillance ran on Cincy org" thread at WWP?

I just went HUH? cause...I don't suppose I need to explain why I said HUH? Just read it...and think...EH?

I use firewater to make my homemade lemoncello...everclear...although moonshine might add a nice touch...
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Scary wrote:Anyone see the "Surveillance ran on Cincy org" thread at WWP?

I just went HUH? cause...I don't suppose I need to explain why I said HUH? Just read it...and think...EH?

I use firewater to make my homemade lemoncello...everclear...although moonshine might add a nice touch...

Just read it. Huh?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Scary wrote:Anyone see the "Surveillance ran on Cincy org" thread at WWP?

Just read it. Huh?

yeah i am stunned no one cried foul on that one...DOH all it takes is a little google earth to blow that one out of the water...
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Not that i want to ruin anyone's game, here but they should have at least done their homework on geography/local...not even the scilons are going to buy that one...AND they did so use pinging...DIE BITCH DIE...
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Holy shit, I missed that one but I'm reading it now. About half way through. Either someone was really really serious about this, or they are really really serious about trolling the org and making them paranoid.

BTW, don't look at me. I didn't get into this until April, though I was posting on the boards in March.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5/10 and it got ex scilon Pooks to beleive it. It may have fooled the real scilons too.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  GiantBaby Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 am

Scary wrote:Not that i want to ruin anyone's game, here but they should have at least done their homework on geography/local...not even the scilons are going to buy that one...AND they did so use pinging...DIE BITCH DIE...

The org & the protest would have been viewable from the higher floors of the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
GiantBaby
GiantBaby
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

March Protest Pre Game - Page 3 Empty Pain as a teacher and Censorship

Post  Cudgel Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:16 pm

cincyangl wrote:I will be there...and...wait for it... you get to see my surprise....hard work in physical therapy before surgery....not saying anymore :-)

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

While surfing the tubes for information about whether or not the Cincy Org was having anything on for El Con's birthday (Cbus is), I found a link here that refers to a Cincinnati Enquirer article ("Protesters: Scientology should pay tax" Cincinnati Enquirer: Top Stories - March 16, 2008 ) about some of us maybe? I don't know because I can't find the article, it appears to have disappeared form the Enquirer's web page without a trace. Censored?

Curious, no?

Anybody got the paper?

Last edited by Cudgel on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my typing blows)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Cudgel, maybe they archive stuff after a while and take it down? Who knows. Has anyone tried to get local media out to our protests in a while? Maybe we could get WEBN to mention it. They love weird shit like this, lol.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:Cudgel, maybe they archive stuff after a while and take it down? Who knows. Has anyone tried to get local media out to our protests in a while? Maybe we could get WEBN to mention it. They love weird shit like this, lol.

Some day I will learn to pay attention. I'd have sworn the dateline was YESTERDAY, not a whole fucking year ago.

I will now crawl into bed, nursing my ego with a large bourbon.

Please do not throw peanuts at the idiot dressed in the monkey costume....
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  KilroyAnonwuzhere Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Cudgel wrote:
cincyangl wrote:I will be there...and...wait for it... you get to see my surprise....hard work in physical therapy before surgery....not saying anymore :-)

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

While surfing the tubes for information about whether or not the Cincy Org was having anything on for El Con's birthday (Cbus is), I found a link here that refers to a Cincinnati Enquirer article ("Protesters: Scientology should pay tax" Cincinnati Enquirer: Top Stories - March 16, 2008 ) about some of us maybe? I don't know because I can't find the article, it appears to have disappeared form the Enquirer's web page without a trace. Censored?

Curious, no?

Anybody got the paper?

I have it, tacked up in my room strangely enough. hahaha
KilroyAnonwuzhere
KilroyAnonwuzhere
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Cudgel wrote:Anybody got the paper?
KilroyAnonwuzhere wrote:I have it, tacked up in my room strangely enough. hahaha

I've already admitted misreading the date, so I'm not above begging for a scan of it. Please.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  GiantBaby Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:15 am

Cudgel wrote:I don't know because I can't find the article, it appears to have disappeared form the Enquirer's web page without a trace. Censored?
No. Enquirer sucks. They don't keep all their available articles available on-line. Piss poor business plan. Old articles still draw in web traffic if only they left them up. Instead they want to try & sell overly expensive subscriptions to access old articles. No one is buying.
GiantBaby
GiantBaby
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3