Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

+13
Slug
AnonOfStout
shanks
urcoconuts814
GreatJustice
Captain_Goodnight
Scary
GiantBaby
Vengence13
Cudgel
Mobius_121
moonchylde
eclipsael
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. Empty May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  eclipsael Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:26 am

Time to clear those calendars; it's raid time! guy fawkes mask

Date: 5/23/2008
Time: 1PM
Place: Cincinnati Church of Scientology org - 215 W 4th St.

We will be meeting at12:40PM in front of the Starbucks located at 4th & Vine.
At 1PM, we will proceed down 4th towards the org.

First-timers, please read the general guidelines HERE and HERE.

Everyone seemed to agree that May 23 would work best for anon's next protest in Cinci. In the past we've had earlier times in the spring/summer due to less overall daylight, however the time can always be changed if more people feel a later time would work.

Location/picket permits have never been a requirement for us, so as long as we keep our group around the org, not blocking foot-traffic, etc. In the past, we've given the CPD a heads-up as a courtesy; not sure how it's gone during the last few protests.

We have one month, guys. I'm not sure if themes are a factor anymore, but we can still discuss signs, fliers, srs bsns, lulz. Oh lawd, can't wait to see the looks on their Scilon faces next month.
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. Empty Re: May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  moonchylde Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Shweet, and it's on a Discordian holiday this month (International Jake Day/ Operation: Mindfuck Day).

Hmmm...
moonchylde
moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. Empty Re: May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  Mobius_121 Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:37 pm

My play is in early May, so I should be able to attend!
Mobius_121
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Mobius_121 wrote:My play is in early May, so I should be able to attend!

Did I hear someone yell "Taxi!"?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius_121 Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Ooh, you must be from the Future, Cudgel.

As for your PM, our school is doing Little Shop of Horrors. It shows in Early May. (forgot dates lol! )

Tomorrow at rehearsal, I'll swipe a schedule for it and give you a date/directions.

Also, I'm going to give you all a bit of Motivation for the next protest that I made recently. (Flash Skills are getting better!)

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. 1239115949356
Mobius_121
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipsael Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:11 am

I'm going to try my best to make the protest, and I might be able to convince the girlfriend to come along for a bit. She knows I've been involved with this for a while, but I'm still having issues trying to explain 4chan in general (yes I know, it CAN'T be explained), so who knows.
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipsael Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:25 am

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/11-fliers-pamphlets/you-found-card-17730/

These look cool as hell, and I'm tempted to get some printed eventually.
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:01 am

eclipsael wrote:I'm going to try my best to make the protest, and I might be able to convince the girlfriend to come along for a bit. She knows I've been involved with this for a while, but I'm still having issues trying to explain 4chan in general (yes I know, it CAN'T be explained), so who knows.

Er, what about the rules? You know, like the one that says not to talk about it...

Hope your friend can come, even for a little while. Mrs. C is always busy on raid days. Not on purpose, I think. I mean she DOES take time to bake...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 pm

ill be there before i gotta go work at the bar.

and ill talk with my lawyer about what we can do, and what we can push to the absolute limit.
he might even come down with me so we have representation.

check this out.
he's gonna try to get me tax exempt status towards "cincy anon" . as long as its presented as a group with a purpose. i have no problem not wearing a mask and being seen as the "face" of the group if it allows us to get exempt status and also the potential for charitable donations that would then go towards our causes of exterminating sci-fi drones in our city.

sincerely,

the new Enforcer
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GiantBaby Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 am

Well it sounds like their Ideal Org just got the Pedobear seal of Approval.

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. Thumb_1240543072625_0p6384852483126414

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. Pedobear_seal_of_approval

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Man-Accused-Of-Abusing-Minor-At-Scientology-Church/qVq4Nl2tMESaX4sT3z47lg.cspx
GiantBaby
GiantBaby
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:40 am

Cudgel wrote:
eclipsael wrote:I'm going to try my best to make the protest, and I might be able to convince the girlfriend to come along for a bit. She knows I've been involved with this for a while, but I'm still having issues trying to explain 4chan in general (yes I know, it CAN'T be explained), so who knows.

Er, what about the rules? You know, like the one that says not to talk about it...

Hope your friend can come, even for a little while. Mrs. C is always busy on raid days. Not on purpose, I think. I mean she DOES take time to bake...

That Ms. C is a gem she bakes entheta cookies and doesn't afraid of nothin! Smile
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:04 am

if i see that kid on the street or at any of the bars im gonna whoop the fuck out of him.

first for being a scientologist
second for being a pedo
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipsael Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 am

Vengence13 wrote:
check this out.
he's gonna try to get me tax exempt status towards "cincy anon" . as long as its presented as a group with a purpose. i have no problem not wearing a mask and being seen as the "face" of the group if it allows us to get exempt status and also the potential for charitable donations that would then go towards our causes of exterminating sci-fi drones in our city.

Oh man, I can just see the future picket signs of ours. "Hai guise, guess who also has tax exempt status?" They would totally shit bricks.
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Back to top Go down

Post  GiantBaby Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:42 am

Vengence13 wrote:if i see that kid on the street or at any of the bars im gonna whoop the fuck out of him.
I know how you feel, but knock that shit off. The police have him. The county prosecutor has two counts of abuse filed in court. Police & legal system do their jobs. Between that & publicity we can be pretty sure he will never go near another little girl again. I know this sucks, but we have to do this the right & legal way. If you can't keep your cool, stay home.
GiantBaby
GiantBaby
Operating Anon V

Back to top Go down

Post  GiantBaby Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:46 am

Vengence13 wrote:check this out.
sincerely,
the new Enforcer
Sounds funny, but DO NOT WANT.

'Anonymous' works because there is no group or entity. We are all just individuals doing our own thing.

If you don't get what I am saying, then read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_Awareness_Network
GiantBaby
GiantBaby
Operating Anon V

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 am

Vengence13 wrote:if i see that kid on the street or at any of the bars im gonna whoop the fuck out of him.

second for being a pedo

Far from wanting to be the moralfag here, but you are seriously disturbing me with this and the talk about Molotov cocktails. We remain cool at the protests no matter what. If they get in our faces and scream, we laugh... and film it. If they flip us off, we laugh. If they photograph us, we laugh.

We aren't the aggressors. If you can't handle yourself at the protests, we would as soon you simply not show up. What you do on your own time is your business and none of ours, but if you come to the protest starting trouble or being aggressive or threatening, you will be asked to leave and the officer who monitors the protests will send you on your way. We simply cannot have problem people at the protests and whooping the fuck out of anyone will destroy everything we've worked towards for over a year now. So please... decide now if you can be Joe Cool about whatever happens at the protests, or if maybe you are better off staying on the sidelines.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:07 am

Also..we stay across the street from the org for OUR safety and we currently enjoy most excellent relations and SUPPORT from the CPD. We'd like to keep it that way.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatJustice Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:40 pm

GiantBaby wrote:
sincerely,
the new Enforcer

'Anonymous' works because there is no group or entity. We are all just individuals doing our own thing.

+1... much lulz potential... however defeats the purpose
GreatJustice
GreatJustice
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 pm

GiantBaby wrote:
I know how you feel, but knock that shit off. The police have him. The county prosecutor has two counts of abuse filed in court. Police & legal system do their jobs. Between that & publicity we can be pretty sure he will never go near another little girl again. I know this sucks, but we have to do this the right & legal way. If you can't keep your cool, stay home.
if you knew me in person.
keeping my cool is not an issue.

im one of the ppl you should expect to always keep my cool because of the sport i am in.

no worries homie
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:11 pm

GiantBaby wrote:
sincerely,
the new Enforcer

i get it and have been an avid anti-sci fi person for nearly 4 yrs.

but that being said.
in order for there to be a united front against the atrocities of CoS... there will come a time when you can no longer hide behind a mask or work individually. individualism only looks out for yourself. but by bonding together in a united front with a common goal and belief creats an army that can not be taken down.

not saying you have to drop any aspect of the anon group or what it has been, i understand everything. I understand hiding identities and why protocol is protocol with how things have been done. but look at mark bunker and what he has done by coming out and being the 'face' of the fight against scientology.

until people can band together with greater organization and actual strategy, event planning, proper info sessions, and also greated city/local involvment in the communities... it will not have the impact it should.

some people like to post their info online, and many market via myspace/facebook.... id rather be the 1%er that stands face to face with them and holds my ground. i'll gladly throw down the mask and let them know who i am and why i do what i do. thats when a true revolution will take place.
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:

second for being a pedo

Far from wanting to be the moralfag here, but you are seriously disturbing me with this and the talk about Molotov cocktails. We remain cool at the protests no matter what. If they get in our faces and scream, we laugh... and film it. If they flip us off, we laugh. If they photograph us, we laugh.

We aren't the aggressors. If you can't handle yourself at the protests, we would as soon you simply not show up. What you do on your own time is your business and none of ours, but if you come to the protest starting trouble or being aggressive or threatening, you will be asked to leave and the officer who monitors the protests will send you on your way. We simply cannot have problem people at the protests and whooping the fuck out of anyone will destroy everything we've worked towards for over a year now. So please... decide now if you can be Joe Cool about whatever happens at the protests, or if maybe you are better off staying on the sidelines.
this is the problem with text. sarcasm nd humor do not readily transfer well.

for the record, ive never been in a street fight.
i will not hit anyone for fear of what injury would result
i am not allowed to fight either as it would violate the rules of my gym
but you better believe i will psychologically mind fuck them to xenu and back with psyche warfare tactics.
but peaceful ones.
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  urcoconuts814 Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 pm

whatever the case may be lets not get into any fights or trouble. i like being on the cops good side for now. as long as we a cool with them we dont have any problem dealing with the scientologist. its open season for scions and we's huntin for wabbits
urcoconuts814
urcoconuts814

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipsael Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:16 am

urcoconuts814 wrote:...i like being on the cops good side for now. as long as we a cool with them we dont have any problem dealing with the scientologist...

Yeah, we've been extremely lucky to have nothing but positive experiences with the CPD, and I know we all want to keep it that way. Just think how much it would burn the org to know that for all the times they complain to the police about us, the cops are simply smiling and nodding because they know how civil we've always been.
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:06 am

Vengence13 wrote:
GiantBaby wrote:
sincerely,
the new Enforcer

i get it and have been an avid anti-sci fi person for nearly 4 yrs.

but that being said.
in order for there to be a united front against the atrocities of CoS... there will come a time when you can no longer hide behind a mask or work individually. individualism only looks out for yourself. but by bonding together in a united front with a common goal and belief creats an army that can not be taken down.

not saying you have to drop any aspect of the anon group or what it has been, i understand everything. I understand hiding identities and why protocol is protocol with how things have been done. but look at mark bunker and what he has done by coming out and being the 'face' of the fight against scientology.

until people can band together with greater organization and actual strategy, event planning, proper info sessions, and also greated city/local involvment in the communities... it will not have the impact it should.

some people like to post their info online, and many market via myspace/facebook.... id rather be the 1%er that stands face to face with them and holds my ground. i'll gladly throw down the mask and let them know who i am and why i do what i do. thats when a true revolution will take place.

Sorry, this post is not working for me. Too much TORY TECH...we will likely ALWAYS hide our identities, first, we need to protect ourselves, second, it's fucking fun. WMB does his thing we do ours.

I do not wish to seem inhospitable, however you've made some disturbing posts. Pushing some legal status we do not need nor want, (right after advocating Molotov Cocktails....??) now the maskless thing and protesting across the street.

Know this LRH tech is FAIL....and so is clam rapetech.

LOL we don't need a revolution, we just need to cut off their revenue and we're doing just fine on that, thanks.

As they say, IF IT'S NOT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 am

As one of our fellow ex-sci protesters has pointed out, what got her out was people dancing and having fun, not being threatening or confrontational.

Keep in mind (and I have to occasionally tell myself this too) that as much as you would like to see that place burn, that won't get people to leave, which is how the scilons will be undone. You have to think tactically about the situation and what will best help achieve our goals, even if it may mean passing up some lulz. There will always be ways to get lulz without going over the line. The challenge is to find those ways. Being confrontational and abusive will just cause them to form a bunker mentality and close their eyes and ears to us. There are some slimeballs in the org, but there are plenty of victims who may be decent people as well. Getting those people out is half the battle. The slimeballs can be dealt with if they come over and start being nasty, though sometimes you can shock them by being civil even when they aren't. That in itself can be funny or can provoke them to even more lulzy behavior as they desperately try to get under your skin.

So we can have our lulz, but the hard part is doing it in a way that hurts scientology without giving them any way to get back at us for it.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next