July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear...

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear...

Post  Cudgel on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 am

RustyShackleford425 wrote:The Florence location is planning a festival sometime this month. A city official is a friend of mine and said he would tell me the exact date when they purchase the permit.

Welcome to the fray!

Intel is what we need, thank you for supplying it! Will we see you on the 25th?

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 am

Slug wrote:So luau would be our theme? I should go find a flower pattern shirt? Haha.

Unless your a girl with great looking legs* and want to wear a grass skirt (note to Scary: might make the mooning a bit easier!), floral shirts will work for everyone. Or a nice, bright tie-die. Or go for the Mr. Rourke (Fantasy Island) look and dress all in white. THe possibilities aree endless. You could even dress in ormal street clothes and pretend to be a tourist!

* Yes, I know, a sexist comment if ever there was one. Who ever said Anons were PC must have never met a real one....

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Florence C0$

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Earlier this morning my contact called me at work. He informed me that the Florence Co$ petitioned and purchased a permit today, a process that normally would take 2 weeks to complete. Because they are considered a church they were able to accomplish this.

The festival is this Saturday 7/11/09 from 8:00am to 12:00pm. If you could wake up that early you can protest without a permit. Wearing masks is fine just don't block the sidewalk, but you already knew that.

I unfortunately cannot attend i have to work at 9am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Cudgel wrote:
RustyShackleford425 wrote:The Florence location is planning a festival sometime this month. A city official is a friend of mine and said he would tell me the exact date when they purchase the permit.

Welcome to the fray!

Intel is what we need, thank you for supplying it! Will we see you on the 25th?

Yes I will be there

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius_121 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Called off, and I'll need a ride if it's cool. I have some of the luau gear for the unofficial theme. Anything else I should bring? CDs? Signs? Accomplices?

Also, If I make a Handout template, who could mass print them?
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Did I hear "Taxi?" Send me a PM with a pick-up point. Dump your temple to an uploader site and send me the url. I have a $10 Office Depot copy card that they gave me...

Music suggestions people? I have a battery-powered boombox sitting idle at me desk. And a ton on blank CDs...

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moonchylde on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:20 am

Right now there's about a 90% chance that I'll need a ride (five people + one legal vehicle = clusterfuck), but I'm definitly not gonna miss this one. The theme is luau? I'll have to look around, but my mom should have BOXES of luau stuff in storage, leis, grass skirts, coconut-shell bras, you name it. I have two hawiian shirts... one's a size 5X, though, so if any of our heftier anons needs a shirt, I can bring it along.

I'm wondering, if they're planning a festival in Florence saturday, how long are they gonna keep the cincy location open? I wouldn't put it past them to pull a disappearing act right before the 25th, you know. In any case...

For great justice! awesome
moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 pm

moonchylde wrote:Right now there's about a 90% chance that I'll need a ride (five people + one legal vehicle = clusterfuck), but I'm definitly not gonna miss this one. The theme is luau? I'll have to look around, but my mom should have BOXES of luau stuff in storage, leis, grass skirts, coconut-shell bras, you name it. I have two hawiian shirts... one's a size 5X, though, so if any of our heftier anons needs a shirt, I can bring it along.

I'm wondering, if they're planning a festival in Florence saturday, how long are they gonna keep the cincy location open? I wouldn't put it past them to pull a disappearing act right before the 25th, you know. In any case...

My contacts info is legit. Hes a city of Florence official and a friend of mine so i am pretty sure he wouldn't lie to me. On saturday the cult is having a festival from 8am to 12pm they will have a huge banner hanging up with the words ''SCIENTOLOGY WELCOMES YOU''. He said something about a cincy Co$ closing and the Florence Co$ will be their new location but i'm not sure when

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 pm

I really hope they don't close before the 25th i'm really looking forward to this protest

Back to top Go down

Post  Slug on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:04 pm

moonchylde wrote:Right now there's about a 90% chance that I'll need a ride (five people + one legal vehicle = clusterfuck), but I'm definitly not gonna miss this one. The theme is luau? I'll have to look around, but my mom should have BOXES of luau stuff in storage, leis, grass skirts, coconut-shell bras, you name it. I have two hawiian shirts... one's a size 5X, though, so if any of our heftier anons needs a shirt, I can bring it along.

I would appreciate if I could use that shirt. Haha. I'm having difficulty with finding any around the house.
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moonchylde on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 pm

3 days and counting! Whee!

I'm bringing the extra Hawaiian shirt for Slug if he still needs it. I don't have the crapload of luau stuff I thought I had, but I have a few little things I can bring along (no coconut bras, but I do have coconut drinking cups...).

This may be the last raid before they head south o' the river; let's give 'em an epic going away party!

moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm

moonchylde wrote:3 days and counting! Whee!

I'm bringing the extra Hawaiian shirt for Slug if he still needs it. I don't have the crapload of luau stuff I thought I had, but I have a few little things I can bring along (no coconut bras, but I do have coconut drinking cups...).

This may be the last raid before they head south o' the river; let's give 'em an epic going away party!

We can claim victory by forcing them to move!

Unfortunately (for them) we'll follow.

I has a few Hawiian things. Like a dozen leis. And some palm trees.

And in honor of the luau, Mrs. C is baking a pig cake! (And may just bring it down herself!!!! If she comes, just act like your normal demented selves, the Anons I know and love...)

Cincy Anons, prepared to get leid in front of the org!!

Last edited by Cudgel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing sucks cox)

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 am

yeah!!!
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Count me in

Post  Emanon Cincinnati on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:50 am

I'm gonna try to make it. Haven't been in many moons. Feeling shame, need to do more.

Normally crowded "city center" plus "plate-fagging prevention" will make parking a challenge, but I'm up to it.

Drove by the Florence cult again about 3 AM July 15 or 16. Two strings of multi-colored flags like you find at every two-bit used car lot on what would be, I guess, the northwest door. A sign advertising Vacation Bible School July 15 to 17. Either the old church used the building one last time, or the ElRon Fan Club has updated "Child Dianetics" for the "twitter generation" of tots. Oh gosh I hope it's not that.

Emanon Cincinnati
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 am

Emanon Cincinnati wrote:I'm gonna try to make it. Haven't been in many moons. Feeling shame, need to do more.

Normally crowded "city center" plus "plate-fagging prevention" will make parking a challenge, but I'm up to it.

Drove by the Florence cult again about 3 AM July 15 or 16. Two strings of multi-colored flags like you find at every two-bit used car lot on what would be, I guess, the northwest door. A sign advertising Vacation Bible School July 15 to 17. Either the old church used the building one last time, or the ElRon Fan Club has updated "Child Dianetics" for the "twitter generation" of tots. Oh gosh I hope it's not that.

Please do try. There will be a few surprises courtesy of Mrs. C.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 am

Cudge there will be a mission for you straight off....think "I'm gonna be makin' me an announcement"...your mission should you choose to accept it is "operation infiltration STOP"...

PS did I drink BOTH beers you owed me or are we all caught up? cheers
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slug on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:22 pm

So would it work to go into Starbucks and put on my mask, or walk into Starbucks with my mask on?

For Shanks and I this would be our first time. We will be bringing another friend, also.
Slug
Pre-Anon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Slug wrote:So would it work to go into Starbucks and put on my mask, or walk into Starbucks with my mask on?

For Shanks and I this would be our first time. We will be bringing another friend, also.

Ooooh. Virginal raiders! (Reacts in pain as Mrs. C pokes him. Shouldn't let her read over my shoulder...)

Starting over....

Welcome!

I usually mask up (well, beard up) about a block away as I walk toward Starbucks. They are somewhat accustomed to us in Starbucks, but I'd still move slowly if you start Jonesing for caffeine, just in case....

See ya tomorrow!

P.S. - Look at the weather forecasts and dress accordingly. If it's hot, bring some water. And a sun hat.

I'll bring the surprises...

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slug on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Haha, alright. Thanks.
Slug
Pre-Anon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shanks on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:10 pm

See you all there! Gotta say pretty excited for this.

shanks
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:04 am

shanks wrote:See you all there! Gotta say pretty excited for this.

Don't let the adrenalin keep you up all night!

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius_121 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 am

Can't wait to see you all there! Also, Cudge, the taxi is all set up?
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moonchylde on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:58 am

Just checked the weather channel homepage; they're calling for isolated thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon/evening, so if ya' got umbrellas or ponchos, it might be a good idea to bring them along. Not to mention you may wanna wrap signs in plastic wrap or something, keep them waterproof. Neutral

Plus I gots a new camera to break in (not literally, I hope). 38-110 mm zoom... whee! Still non-digital, but I'm old school like 'dat. awesome
moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:08 am

Mobius_121 wrote:Can't wait to see you all there! Also, Cudge, the taxi is all set up?

Rolling out of here ar 11 just to make sure I get to you on time. I'll drop you and the signs (Note to self: Do not take ALL the signs home with you. Should you get struck by lightning when you have all the signs the Anons would be up the creek...) in town and then head to Moonchylde.

Moon, can you PM me a phone number so's I can call when I'm close?

See you all shortly...

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:10 am

moonchylde wrote:Just checked the weather channel homepage; they're calling for isolated thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon/evening, so if ya' got umbrellas or ponchos, it might be a good idea to bring them along. Not to mention you may wanna wrap signs in plastic wrap or something, keep them waterproof. Neutral

Plus I gots a new camera to break in (not literally, I hope). 38-110 mm zoom... whee! Still non-digital, but I'm old school like 'dat. awesome

(Blushes) I go either way. There's still things that digital still hasn't gotten right, too many to go into in a short post.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top