Pix or It Didn't Happen!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pix or It Didn't Happen!!!

Post  Cudgel on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:20 pm

The December holidays between the IRL and New Years were a fiasco due to illness at this end (my 90+ year old in-laws) It made the rest of my holiday a farce. Into the hospital and out with both made the time between then and now exciting and non-climatic as all are improving.

I must go north tomorrow after work to retrieve the camera so I can download the pix and put them up. I apologize for the delay.

Look for the January poll immediately after this post.

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PIX!

Post  Cudgel on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:30 am

Camera problems (apparently, one must do a little prep work on a Canon XTi for winter exposure). I'm working on salvaging more, but I unlocked the December Doings section long enough to post the recovered to-date images. Here's a shortcut to them.

Put any comments in this section, please.

Scary: please PM me the Webshots user info (again). It went up in flames with the HP.

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pix or It Didn't Happen!!!

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:46 am

Pics look great

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 pm

thanks Cudgel..and apparently my reload isn't working right because all this time I never see the RED alert when a new post is made...grrr. Info being shot now. It's the...well I have no excuse Very Happy
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 am

Scary wrote:thanks Cudgel..and apparently my reload isn't working right because all this time I never see the RED alert when a new post is made...grrr. Info being shot now. It's the...well I have no excuse Very Happy

Some French philosopher once said "Small girls, like butterflies, need no excuse." A British wag (I think it was Wilde) responded "Then all women must be considered as butterflies."

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top