[ 2 ]
50% 50% 
[ 3 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

August Angst

Post  Cudgel on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

I propose a costumed event for August. Now all we need is a theme...

For whatever it's worth, I'll be out of state Aug.26 - Sept.4... but hope to visit some of our Anonymous brothers and sisters on the right coast during that time.

Let the votes be cast!

Poll will run for 14 days. You may choose more than one date...

Last edited by Cudgel on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just FYI

Post  Cudgel on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

For those familiar with the nefarious electronic scheme:

I have found and ordered 'the black box'. Depending on arrival, we may be GO for August.

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: August Angst

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:47 pm

I'll do my best to be at this next one sir. Been busy so I'm not fully sure

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Cudgel wrote:For those familiar with the nefarious electronic scheme:

I have found and ordered 'the black box'. Depending on arrival, we may be GO for August.

rubbing my palms together with anticipation Very Happy
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm

why all saturdays? just curious.
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 am

Vengence13 wrote:why all saturdays? just curious.

Great question!

In the beginning (I feel positively Biblical right now), there was some concern among some Anons that raiding on a Sunday (the supposed scilon 'sabbath', such as it is) would indicate that we were against the beliefs of scientologists, rather than the abuses the cult piles on its members and critics. To make sure we included everyone that wanted to protest, we started doing raids on Saturdays (which also just happened to be the day most of us were available).

Personally, I am of the opinion that as long a we keep our focus on the abuses (with the occassional poke at the Xenu space opera and the OT special powers) ANY day is fair game for a raid.

Discuss.

Last edited by Cudgel on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my typingsucks)

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

i figured it was just busier downtown. so we could get more passer by's to see the signs and stuff.

what about having a crew set up on fountain square sometime.

the same was the scifags set up their yellow tents of death, we can set up a peace ring of chairs and inform the masses of the downfalls and scams of the scifags.
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Vengence13 wrote:i figured it was just busier downtown. so we could get more passer by's to see the signs and stuff.

what about having a crew set up on fountain square sometime.

the same was the scifags set up their yellow tents of death, we can set up a peace ring of chairs and inform the masses of the downfalls and scams of the scifags.

We've salivated over the prospect of Fountain Square. But The City has turned the operation of Fountain Square to a private foundation. They require a permit to even hand out flyers on the Square. It would require someone to be name-fagged and pony up the $$$ (I think it's $250 or some such) for the permit.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 am

The Joker wrote:I'll do my best to be at this next one sir. Been busy so I'm not fully sure

cough.
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:15 am

im gonna look into the permit.
im not afraid of them having my name considering im a pretty vengeful mother fucker and the day they come anywhere close to my house I will walk outside with my gun and knife.

secondly, im pretty covered like we discussed downtown police wise so i can get away with some good shit.

Smile

the problem with anonymous is that with out a collective group fronting the movement , it continues to be a great mass with no real headlined direction. too many hands in the cookie jar
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 am

Vengence13 wrote:im gonna look into the permit.
im not afraid of them having my name considering im a pretty vengeful mother fucker and the day they come anywhere close to my house I will walk outside with my gun and knife.

secondly, im pretty covered like we discussed downtown police wise so i can get away with some good shit.

Smile

the problem with anonymous is that with out a collective group fronting the movement , it continues to be a great mass with no real headlined direction. too many hands in the cookie jar

But that's also one of our strengths: with no one person or group to focus on, the scilons's lawyers can't just get a TRO against them and anyone acting in concert. With our (dis)organization as it is, with each of us making our own decisions (many of which just happen to converge at the same place and time in a raid), the lawyers would have to get court orders against ALL of us as individuals.

And too many Anons would bail on the fight if they thought they were ebing controlled by a central group...

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 pm

i understand that. but thats why the movement will never move past the infant stage that it is in. lack of organization, and no actual direction of attack..ie..pinpointing actual cities/locations and concentrating the attack/educating of that city until that scifag org has to shut down or is kicked o ut by vote of the city....

anon is run in a high school fashion where we are spreading rumors and telling people bad things with out fundamental proof in front of their eyes or having solid data to present (the print material we all have used can be doctored). It has to be treated like a college project, report, case study where you have to get complete and total due diligence collected and presented

We need an actual psychological journal to have a published article pointing out all the things Sci-to says doesnt exist in the rehlm of psychology does in fact exist...here are the case studies. We need a PI company hired to do intense recon on the locations on people, family members involved, and come up with actual proof of the psychical assaults shit wages, slave work, and disconnections.... this has to be written up in a formal and professional report and submitted to the highest of high media outlets. Other religious institutions need to also be informed of what happens, and have them join in.

there also has to be a gathering of ALL top ranking former sci-drones meeting at one place, at one time for a convention with the top media companies and news peoples all there to document. it needs to have international attention and backing so that the voices are actually listened to for once.

anonymous in general is too 'all over the place' anyone can claim to be an anon, which can be great..but when attempting to complete a direct achievement is too disheveled.
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Back it down about three notches Vengence..you have yet to show up to a single protest, but you're surely spouting some hot words here and I ain't playing the game..and apparently neither is anyone else. get your permit for the square, protest your little heart out..i ain't standing beside you. i don't like your attitude, it's too scilonish...guns and knives..I smell puthy.

heads up team

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/co-using-bait-women-create-tros-70406/#post1302333
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Cudgel wrote:For those familiar with the nefarious electronic scheme:

cudge what day? Cause I am slow.
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 am

Wow, so much aggression. I thought we were all on the same team

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:58 am

yeah, some say the other side is taking clues from an old christian cult. anyone think "be a hooker for Xenu" would be a good counter move? AGP could go after davy miscarriage...

not trying to emulate e.e. cummings, just the damned brace my md has me in makes it difficult to hit the shift key...

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:10 pm

The Joker wrote: Wow, so much aggression. I thought we were all on the same team

CLAM CHOWDER.

Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Cudgel wrote:

yeah, some say the other side is taking clues from an old christian cult. anyone think "be a hooker for Xenu" would be a good counter move? AGP could go after davy miscarriage...

not trying to emulate e.e. cummings, just the damned brace my md has me in makes it difficult to hit the shift key...

Dunno, but I know the original Hooker for God...srsly.

What day is our protest. someone tell me or I won't know what to program my big pharma bot to do.
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Scary wrote:
The Joker wrote: Wow, so much aggression. I thought we were all on the same team

CLAM CHOWDER.

?

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Scary wrote:Back it down about three notches Vengence..you have yet to show up to a single protest, but you're surely spouting some hot words here and I ain't playing the game..and apparently neither is anyone else. get your permit for the square, protest your little heart out..i ain't standing beside you. i don't like your attitude, it's too scilonish...guns and knives..I smell puthy.

heads up team

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/co-using-bait-women-create-tros-70406/#post1302333

i wouldnt expect you to, you dont seem to have the balls to do it. obviously youve never stood against something that took actual work to defeat.

Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 pm

me too.

i provided my opinion and vision on an actual fundamental way to lock down scientology.

cugel knows where im coming from, we exchanged a few pm's for him to know that i am not violent...im a vengeful mother fucker Smile , but im very crafty and smart about my ways.
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Vengence13 wrote:

me too.

i provided my opinion and vision on an actual fundamental way to lock down scientology.

cugel knows where im coming from, we exchanged a few pm's for him to know that i am not violent...im a vengeful mother fucker Smile , but im very crafty and smart about my ways.

then stop your jawing and fucking show up for an actual protest..and fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scary wrote:

CLAM CHOWDER.

?

DOh.
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Why so serious?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 am

Now children, we need to learn to get along together or at the least be a bit more tolerant of each others views. There's plenty of room for divergent opinions in the fight against the abuses of the cult. There is neither a right way or a wrong way to go about this thing as long as it's a non-violent way. Posturing and chest thumping (and mentioning weapons!) only detracts from the public's view of Anonymous and plays right into the hands of the cult as they try to portray the movement against them in the darkest light possible.

So.

All that said, I am unavailable this weekend due to a family emergency that happened this morning. (Nothing dire, just things that need to be handled and Saturday is the only day we have available). I've changed my vote in the poll and that leaves us with a tie between this Saturday and the next. Vengence13 has a group getting ready to pay the cult a visit on Sunday, August 22. Should we just bag Saturday the 21st and go as a large group on Sunday, August 22? Or do we want to hit them this Saturday with a group of two (you know how you voted, so you know who you are) and then next Sunday with the new crew? Or hit them both days next weekend? Either plan work for me.

Courteous discussion now open.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top