October Post-Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

October Post-Game

Post  Cudgel on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Short report, more to follow with pix later this evening.

It was pleasant, weather-wise. Scary and I headed to the org around 1:20 p.m. after waiting to see if anyone else was coming. We arrived to find the front door of the org apparently locked with a sign telling people to go to the other door. The reason: there were tables (with table cloths and flowers) blocking the door. (question to anyone who's been in the building: is there a lit exit sign above this door?). Some of the participants looked particularly bored with whatever the speaker was talking about.

More later after I get back from work...

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: October Post-Game

Post  Scary on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Cudgel wrote:Short report, more to follow with pix later this evening.

It was pleasant, weather-wise. Scary and I headed to the org around 1:20 p.m. after waiting to see if anyone else was coming. We arrived to find the front door of the org apparently locked with a sign telling people to go to the other door. The reason: there were tables (with table cloths and flowers) blocking the door. (question to anyone who's been in the building: is there a lit exit sign above this door?). Some of the participants looked particularly bored with whatever the speaker was talking about.

More later after I get back from work...

NEXT? Ain't stopping me...I don't care if the rest of you turds show up or not~ ha guy fawkes mask
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Scary wrote: NEXT? Ain't stopping me...I don't care if the rest of you turds show up or not~ ha guy fawkes mask

Things here have been not good with car accidents (no injuries) and illnesses of aged parental units. But I wouldn't let you go alone.

Poll up for November.

Please move all discussion about raids there. I'll put some pix up from October tomorrow.

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top