Jovial July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jovial July

Post  Cudgel on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Shall we? Date suggestions I'm currently free next weekend... and other dates if need be. I don't think we want to do a long visit, because of the heat. Maybe a split visit...

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jovial July

Post  Scary on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Cudgel wrote:Shall we? Date suggestions I'm currently free next weekend... and other dates if need be. I don't think we want to do a long visit, because of the heat. Maybe a split visit...

can't next weekend..rezzzzz but lemme know alternate..I'm ready to rock the cult! We can celebrate the nonstop downstats this year ;d
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Sunday the 15th?

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 am

I will be visiting the cult with or without company from a time to another time on Sunday, July 15. If anyone want to join me, please send me a PM and I'll let you know when. Anyone who wants to come but needs a ride, a disguise, a bottle of water, etc. let me know.

I'm bored and that can lead to dangerous consequences. Usually to me.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
Cudgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top