Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Special Thanks

+3
DraconataServerai
whodeyanon
Scary
7 posters

Go down

A Special Thanks Empty A Special Thanks

Post  Scary Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:01 am

To all who turned out today, it went very well with some epic costumes....I am certain that Cincy is the only city that had a SHARK...

Many MANY thanks to Epic Cake People, Epic Card Dude, Haddog's sekrit flyer bag, Cudgel for giving this old bat a ride back to her scoot cause I was feelin' it Very Happy, Thanks to EPIC COOLER DUDE for the water, drinks and ice....I haven't had to ice my boobs in a long time but I'm so glad it was there for me Laughing

I for one missed Tigger....I simply do not have that "air of respectability" and she does such a great job chatting people up..of course I, being of ill repute was helpful in enturbulating the muscle boyz afraid BOY were they enturbulated...lots of info, angry muscle men are angry about the CULT.

Odd woman in a car wondered what religion we were, we told her all, but to me she kept asking me if I was a JEW...and I am like...ok she's a Scilon and the next OSA briefing will have us as Jewish Psychs being paid by Eli Lily...I was not about to tell her of my Jewness Very Happy (I'm NOT a good Jew which makes me not a Jew..I think.) Anyway she kept asking...it was just odd, that's all, strange glint in her eye and perhaps she should NOT have been driving three kids around...(why did the babies in the back have towels over their faces...NOW I think about it....)

Strange angry truck dude needs a new line the old " Take the masks off cowards" is getting old. He says the same thing each time while squealing around the corner..(are Scilons allowed to have rednecks in the ranks? Isn't there a rule about this somewhere? WTF he even had a ball cap on...HELLO).

Good to see RED back on duty (down Haddug DOWN, I am NOT snapping her ass for you...well ok but you gotta buy me a beer Laughing ) I noted that GQ smiled when we called him GQ ...that is progress. Borat and angry shoving man weren't up to much, Ijaz did come out and appeared just a teeny bit enturbulated, but hell, he was born in Pakistan, he can take WAY more than we can hand out.....the chicks (Thalia et al) kept their loveliness under wraps so as not to enturbulate our Manpirates...We are all probably glad cowgirl clam didn't come back. Hopefully young beret guy blew and is having some happy 2D...old beret dude switched to shorts...bad idea...he doesn't have the legs for them...

Our Scilons seem determined to avoid being on youtube enturbulating Davey with disastrous antics that always backfire on them...they seemed determined to show us we don't bother them and dammit they were having a party tonight to celebrate how ineffective we are...Borat's going to wear his other good suit. (poor soul has anyone else notices he's only got two?). I wonder if they are going to dance tonight? So the Cincy CO$ throw a post protest Festivus to celebrate...that we went home?????????

Many thanks to Elipsal for the great costume prizes, good idea (sorry I know I didn't spell your name right but too tired to worry about it)...

Just a big thanks to everyone who came out today, it was FUN!

Last edited by Scary on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

A Special Thanks Empty Re: A Special Thanks

Post  whodeyanon Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:36 am

Thank you guys today was great! Like I told many of you today that this was my first picket that I have been able to attend, everyone that I met was very chill and most importantly well informed. Once again thank you to everyone that was there today I had a blast and I cant wait to see yall next month.
WHODEYANON OUT cheers
whodeyanon
whodeyanon
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 am

OH SHI... I fell asleep

pics are here...

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563796791ImQkRX?vhost=good-times

scary sleeps Sleep
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  DraconataServerai Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 am

I also had a great time though the crowd was smaller we had a lot of fun and energy. I had a great time the cake was awesome and the fliering went well i think. I got a bit exhausted and wasnt followed so all turned out well for me. And to the anon i walked MOST of the way back we had some good times discussing so feel free to PM me about the pool and what not LOL and the pics came out great i hope the videos i helped take come out as well!
DraconataServerai
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DKHellsing Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 am

Thank you so much Scary! Those pictures are great! I really had an awesome time. I only hope we can up the ante on July 12th!
DKHellsing
DKHellsing
Team Black

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 am

Can someone tell us about the finger dudes in the car? Were they b/tards bawwwwwwing or angry scilons???
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  DKHellsing Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:47 am

Scary wrote:Can someone tell us about the finger dudes in the car? Were they b/tards bawwwwwwing or angry scilons???

IDK... They bumrushed me and all of em started fliping me off. They guy in front was CLEARLY drunk, so I yelled "HAVE SOME MOAR BEER, YOU TROLLS!!"

...and kept walking. lol!
DKHellsing
DKHellsing
Team Black

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipsael Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Had a wonderful time as always; this is the main thing I look forward to each month. Very Happy I'll probably be pretty quiet this week since I'm finally taking a well-deserved week-long vacation down south, and we're heading out in about an hour. I have about 70 pictures that I'm going to try to get up, but since I'm close to running out the door, I might not have time. Great job, guys and gals!
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:19 pm

eclipsael wrote:Had a wonderful time as always; this is the main thing I look forward to each month. Very Happy I'll probably be pretty quiet this week since I'm finally taking a well-deserved week-long vacation down south, and we're heading out in about an hour. I have about 70 pictures that I'm going to try to get up, but since I'm close to running out the door, I might not have time. Great job, guys and gals!

EEK you want to put them at the Cinci webshots page? It's easy..I will PM details. But only if you want.

Edit..

PS have a great time on your well-deserved break.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:39 pm

A fine raid. I have images, but won't be able to put them anywhere until Tuesday at the earliest.

A question: what happened to the hooka bar? I dropped Scary off and high-tailed it over to Covington only to find it closed...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Cudgel wrote:A fine raid. I have images, but won't be able to put them anywhere until Tuesday at the earliest.

A question: what happened to the hooka bar? I dropped Scary off and high-tailed it over to Covington only to find it closed...

There is a Hooka bar on sixth?

PMing details on the webshots page...
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  no_more_thetans Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:04 am

about the hooka bar, haddug and i feel bad because we were not clear about the details. doc showed up only to find us both at shell and he left, doc, i am sooooo sorry about that and in july i will reimburse you for spent fuel. the one we go to is in clifton on calhoun because it is a bit nicer even though they are both owned by the same people. maybe i can discuss at the next premeet which i will be attending.
no_more_thetans
no_more_thetans
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:41 pm

no_more_thetans wrote:about the hooka bar, haddug and i feel bad because we were not clear about the details. doc showed up only to find us both at shell and he left, doc, i am sooooo sorry about that and in july i will reimburse you for spent fuel. the one we go to is in clifton on calhoun because it is a bit nicer even though they are both owned by the same people. maybe i can discuss at the next premeet which i will be attending.

Not to worry. I hit the Cock and Bull for dinner and a hard cider (haven;t had a good one of those since the last trip to England!)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:57 pm

LOL I had to read that one twice...my old eyes thought you said "I haven't had a good cock and bull since my last trip to England..." cheers
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  DraconataServerai Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Oooohhhhh freudian mis reads always a good one scary LOL
DraconataServerai
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Scary wrote:LOL I had to read that one twice...my old eyes thought you said "I haven't had a good cock and bull since my last trip to England..." cheers

Scary Anonymous is scary (at times)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down