Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to post 3 good pics from protest here

4 posters

Go down

Need to post 3 good pics from protest here Empty Need to post 3 good pics from protest here

Post  GiantBaby Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 am

http://forums.enturbulation.org/149-july-12th-post-game-report/r-please-post-your-spy-pose-pix-here-4-video-project-22239/
GiantBaby
GiantBaby
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Need to post 3 good pics from protest here Empty Re: Need to post 3 good pics from protest here

Post  Scary Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:39 pm

I put three of our spaiest looking ones if anyone wants something different...holler or post em.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Need to post 3 good pics from protest here Empty Re: Need to post 3 good pics from protest here

Post  Cudgel Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 pm

I added one image as a reply to Scary's post. It's one of the 'rescued' pix, it's on webshots, too.

I call it I'm in yer mind, listenin'
Need to post 3 good pics from protest here I_m_in10
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  DKHellsing Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm

I have to admit... Thats a fuckin GNARLY photo! It's like something out of the Bourne Identity... Were you and Doc trying to do that, or was it by accident?
DKHellsing
DKHellsing
Team Black

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:25 pm

DKHellsing wrote:I have to admit... Thats a fuckin GNARLY photo! It's like something out of the Bourne Identity... Were you and Doc trying to do that, or was it by accident?

Call it serendipity, not planning. I saw it and shot it and forgot about it until I was post-processing some shots that got over-exposed because my index finger spazzed out and changed my exposure settings. I didn't notice it and lost 8 of the 12 images I shot. This was the only really interestikngone of the four I saved.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down