Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 11 post game

+3
Deetinator
Captain_Goodnight
Scary
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

April 11 post game Empty April 11 post game

Post  Scary Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:35 pm

cross posted from WWP

So it starts like any other raid...only four of us due to the holiday and spring break...no curtain tech this time. Enturbulation ensued...then, we noticed...scilons coming back to the org from behind us. HUMMM were they out bugging the folks attending the Reds game? I don't THINK so, the stadium is in the other direction...so, where were the scilons returning to their star base from?

Dunno, let's investigate...

AH I see, the Cincy convention center one block behind our protest appeared to be hosting an event...but what event?

HEHEHE

A Baptist Health Convention/Expo...

health you say?

Would that include..MENTAL HEALTH?

Why yes, there was a mental health screening portion of the expo...

The scurrying scilons seemed to be toting pink flyers, and clip boards loaded with questionaires...but what could they possibly be doing with them?

Sneaking into the convention..yes sneaking..and handing out their shit on the sly...considering the scilons seen scurrying from the scene were..ah, white...and the convention goers were NOT white...the scilons sorta stood out like ...spooge on blue.

We packed our stuff and headed to the other block to warn the convention goers about the "free" personality tests...one of our number went in to have a chat with convention security...because he can. Turns out convention security was catching the sneaky scilons and kicking their clammy asses out...

Not satisfied that all clams were caught, or that they would not try to return, we continued to warn all comers against taking the personality test and sending it in...we told them, you will not know it is Scientology until you get...THE CALL to come in to discuss your personality test...we continued to warn and hold up our enturbulating signs, including the "SCIENTOLOGY IS RACIST" sign with dox to back it up...and we were approached by a convention organizer asking us to move to another block...

I said NO CAN DO...not as long as the Scilons are in there scamming unsuspecting people into taking that test...we went round and round a bit until she understood that the scilons were not exhibitors (the very thought that the clams might have gotten a booth was repellent to her and she insisted this was NOT possible) I insisted that they are and have been in there on the SLY and explained how they do business. I also told her that their very own security guards had been kicking them out when they catch them...

She said "they white people?" I said, yes, they should stick out like sore thumbs...I describe their flyers and clip boards...and she said...as she stormed across the street "I'm gonna be making me an announcement"...she was hurrying off to make an announcement over the expo LOUD SPEAKERS warning expo goers against taking the flyers and personality test of the sneaky lying Scientologists.

WIN.

*this was a very large and well-attended expo. Baptist church vans and buses were everywhere.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

April 11 post game Empty Re: April 11 post game

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

And I had to miss this one, damn!
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Deetinator Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:24 pm

It was sick. My friend (not the same one I flashed w/ before) came with me, and he's excited about it. Sooo so so EPIC

Haha and when they all gathered at the doors near the end, and they kept staring at the OT 8 sign. Awesome!! cheers
Deetinator
Deetinator
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Deetinator wrote:It was sick. My friend (not the same one I flashed w/ before) came with me, and he's excited about it. Sooo so so EPIC

Haha and when they all gathered at the doors near the end, and they kept staring at the OT 8 sign. Awesome!! cheers

The OT 8 sign that reads "If OT8s are so powerful, why are we still here?"

A powerful message.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:30 pm

http://www.rantrave.com/Rant/Scientology-invades-Baptist-convention.aspx

Let's see how long it takes the scitrolls to roll in and start moaning.

Edit: I made an addendum via comments to correct a few minor errors, edit article won't let me change the body or add to to it so that will have to do.

Also, this epic win you guys had has now made front page of Google news! Search scientology or Baptist and it comes up near the top. This is also the #1 rant on Rant/Rave. Needless to say the scilons are shitting themselves right now but they are having a bad time attacking the article. All they have done so far is try to spam about CCHR and they have pretty much confirmed that the event as I described it was real due to that and their complaints of "how could you attack this attempt to give people true data". What a hole they are digging for themselves. Oddly, they are using other people or names this time and Terryeo, Frank G and John R are nowhere to be seen. But I'm sure if they do start commenting they will add to the footbullet. Cinci cult is now up to their necks in a major news flap now. Good work on finding out what they were up to out there guys!
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 am

The real issue isn't that the creepy clams want to snare new members, but that they HAVE TO DO SO in a sneaky lying way otherwise no one will give them the time of day...had they remained ON THE STREET walking up to people offering them the personality test with a statement like "Hi, I'm Thalia from the Cincinnati Scientology Organization, I'd like to offer you a free personality test and some information about what we do"....every single person would have walked away from them. THAT is why they have to lie.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 am

Scary, Deetinator and friend: well played!

We were able to enturbulate the scilons in two places simultaneously with only 4 of us!

I must admit that I almost felt sorry for Karin. The heart wrenching look of dismay that she had when she realized the damage we were doing to the scilon's plans is what did it.

See what the rest of you are missing? The LULZ of causing mayhem to the scilon's well-laid plans AND the comradeship of fellow anons. (Oh, and did I mention the Easter egg shaped cookies with both chocolate and multi-colored sprinkles?)

An EPIC event!

Special note to Scary: the plastic bag was gone when I went to retrieve it. Did you get to it first? Or did the scilons realize they had created another potential foot/bullet?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Bag...blank..'splain.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Scary wrote:Bag...blank..'splain.

Trash bag.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 pm

new to the board, my buddy from college directed me here. He and I were the ones responsible for repelling the yellow tents and ghey stress tests from campus. for 3 yrs they didnt come to campus because of the informative rapeage we handed them.

i work downtown, so im around on the weekends and a few days during the week. ive made it inside their compound a few times and been able to con them into taking me up to levels of the compound. its fuckin scary. only one lady remembers me, i think i scare her though.

so yeah, id like to be put in the know on events, and will gladly undertake the duty of being a cicny anon enforcer because i know a good deal of police, political, and industry people downtown where we can severely fuck the scilons over.

that and im a pretty scary mother fucker when sci-fi people are around. i like to remind them that i can end their fairy tale with a swift moltov
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Vengence13 wrote:new to the board, my buddy from college directed me here. He and I were the ones responsible for repelling the yellow tents and ghey stress tests from campus. for 3 yrs they didnt come to campus because of the informative rapeage we handed them.

i work downtown, so im around on the weekends and a few days during the week. ive made it inside their compound a few times and been able to con them into taking me up to levels of the compound. its fuckin scary. only one lady remembers me, i think i scare her though.

so yeah, id like to be put in the know on events, and will gladly undertake the duty of being a cicny anon enforcer because i know a good deal of police, political, and industry people downtown where we can severely fuck the scilons over.

that and im a pretty scary mother fucker when sci-fi people are around. i like to remind them that i can end their fairy tale with a swift moltov

Welcome to the fray!

Did you ever, perhaps, get a look into the vcourtyard at the back of the building?

We've been womdering what they use it for. Introspective rundowns?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:25 am

Cudgel wrote:
Vengence13 wrote:new to the board, my buddy from college directed me here. He and I were the ones responsible for repelling the yellow tents and ghey stress tests from campus. for 3 yrs they didnt come to campus because of the informative rapeage we handed them.

Welcome to the fray!

Did you ever, perhaps, get a look into the vcourtyard at the back of the building?

We've been womdering what they use it for. Introspective rundowns?

no

but i bet i could get there.

they have massive amounts of kids running around that place btw
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 am

Cudgel wrote:

Trash bag.
ohhh shiii forgot; did u?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:44 am

Scary wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

Trash bag.
ohhh shiii forgot; did u?

No I didn't forget. But when I got back in my car and went to get it it was gone.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm

HEHE wasn't me....wow...
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 pm

cross post from WWP

According to the 2009 LRH birthday video (@ 24:24 of part 2 exactly), the Cinci org won 2nd place in the "birthday race"....meaning it was the 2nd most successful org in the world

according to the blurb, "there is a new person on the bridge every 2 hours" @ cinci.

I find that impossible to believe, as I used to spend a lot of time lurking around cinci square in college, and i NEVER saw random people walking in there. it seemed to be a very run down and depressed place.

if it truly is the case that cinci is 2nd in the WORLD, that means scientology is in DESPERATE straits.

regardless.....cinci anons need to amp up the pressure. 1 anon standing in front is enough to enturbulate the whole org.

I don't speak for the whole cleveland anon cell, but i'm willing to make the pilgrimage at some point this summer to support cinci anons

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/263-usa-east-coast/attn-cincinnati-b-youve-been-called-out-dm-himself-43571/
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  alluneedizluv Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Vengence13 wrote: i can end their fairy tale with a swift moltov
that's hot

April 11 post game L_042d11
alluneedizluv
alluneedizluv
Anon

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:21 am

No you won't. Violence has no place in this fight. We defend ourselves and are do not promote physical confrontations, even inderect ones such as you propose.

If you don't like the rules, don't play the game.

Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  alluneedizluv Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Cudgel wrote:

No you won't. Violence has no place in this fight. We defend ourselves and are do not promote physical confrontations, even inderect ones such as you propose.

If you don't like the rules, don't play the game.

yeah he's right, what are you trying to do test us? we are non violent.
alluneedizluv
alluneedizluv
Anon

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatJustice Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:53 pm

FFUUUUU.. I'm new to the board... and I had to work during the raid Sad

How late did you guys stay? I drove by at 4 after work and it was empty, or were you at the Baptist thing and I missed you?
GreatJustice
GreatJustice
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm

GreatJustice wrote:FFUUUUU.. I'm new to the board... and I had to work during the raid Sad

How late did you guys stay? I drove by at 4 after work and it was empty, or were you at the Baptist thing and I missed you?

If I remember correctly, we broke up about 3:45...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatJustice Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Cudgel wrote:
GreatJustice wrote:FFUUUUU.. I'm new to the board... and I had to work during the raid Sad

Laaaaaaaaaaame Sad

Oh well, I reckon let's get a date for May.
GreatJustice
GreatJustice
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:35 pm

GreatJustice wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

Laaaaaaaaaaame Sad

Not so much lame as tired from moving back and forth between blocks (to the COnvention Center and back to the org) and going several blocks behind the org to talk to the skateboarders and checking the lot where the scilons park. Some of us are old farts who work for a living and still come out to protest, even on our wedding anniversaries. And this past raid was the day before Easter. Some of us also had familial obligations to take care of.

I'd continue, but I don;t want to dampen your enthusiasm by pissing you off.

Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatJustice Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 am

Cudgel wrote:
GreatJustice wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

Laaaaaaaaaaame Sad

Not so much lame as tired from moving back and forth between blocks (to the COnvention Center and back to the org) and going several blocks behind the org to talk to the skateboarders and checking the lot where the scilons park. Some of us are old farts who work for a living and still come out to protest, even on our wedding anniversaries. And this past raid was the day before Easter. Some of us also had familial obligations to take care of.

I wasn't saying lame that you guys broke it up that early... I was saying lame that I didn't get off work in time and missed it.

I was working all that day, so I definitely feel ya on the having responsibilities part man.
GreatJustice
GreatJustice
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:35 am

GreatJustice wrote:
Cudgel wrote:
GreatJustice wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

Laaaaaaaaaaame Sad

I wasn't saying lame that you guys broke it up that early... I was saying lame that I didn't get off work in time and missed it.

I was working all that day, so I definitely feel ya on the having responsibilities part man.

Sorry. I spent a good part of today (yesterday, now) with someone ragging me about things beyond my control and I was being offensively defensive. I'll go back to consuming mass quantities of alcohol and behave myself now (or go to sleep, which is when, according t Mrs. C, the only time I do behave properly...)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next