Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Post Game

2 posters

Go down

February Post Game Empty February Post Game

Post  Cudgel Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Nothing here. Yet. Just wait...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

February Post Game Empty Re: February Post Game

Post  Scary Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Cudgel wrote:Nothing here. Yet. Just wait...

tease
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

February Post Game Empty Post Game

Post  Cudgel Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Rusty Shackleford, Scary and I spent two hours freezing in a 33 degree, somewhat windy downtown Cincinnati (my pocket weather station said it was 26 with wind chill). We ate cookies (pix to follow), enturbulated and had a good time.

One highlight was after we hassled a scilon for just throwing his cigarette butt into the street, a late 20ish scilon woman (kinda cute in her way) made a point of very deliberately placing her butt into the butt receptacle. Guess she didn't want to hear "Litter: scientology's gift to the rest of CIncinnati" chanted at her, too).

Pix later this evening.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 am

Cudgel wrote:Rusty Shackleford, Scary and I spent two hours freezing in a 33 degree, somewhat windy downtown Cincinnati (my pocket weather station said it was 26 with wind chill). We ate cookies (pix to follow), enturbulated and had a good time.

One highlight was after we hassled a scilon for just throwing his cigarette butt into the street, a late 20ish scilon woman (kinda cute in her way) made a point of very deliberately placing her butt into the butt receptacle. Guess she didn't want to hear "Litter: scientology's gift to the rest of CIncinnati" chanted at her, too).

Pix later this evening.

It's all about the love ;D fun times xo to Ms. C for the cookies. I should have eaten more ;D
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down