Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florence First Experience of the Anonymous

3 posters

Go down

We hit Florence WHEN?? Choose all the dates you can come...

Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Vote_lcap0%Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Vote_lcap14%Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Vote_lcap29%Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Vote_lcap57%Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Empty Florence First Experience of the Anonymous

Post  Cudgel Wed May 26, 2010 10:18 pm

The poll for June.

Last edited by Cudgel on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Empty Re: Florence First Experience of the Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 6:11 pm

I was thinking about paying a visit to the pastor of the church across the street to have a talk with him about their new neighbors.

Last edited by The Joker on Mon May 31, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Empty Re: Florence First Experience of the Anonymous

Post  Cudgel Sun May 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Loki wrote:I was thinking about paying a visit to the pastor of the church across the street to have a talk with him about their new neighbors.

Please do. There was no one there yesterday when I was shooting pix of the new borg. Pix coming soon. I've been out of touch at the in-laws: no cell, no intertubes, no time to work on things...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Hopefully with this new location more anons will unglue their ass hairs from their computer chairs and join us. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Where the hell is everyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 pm

I THINK I can make it...work has picked up on my Saturday job..and I cannot say no right now...but if I am not working I WILL be there~ COOKIES~
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:20 pm

I haven't seen much activity at the Florence Co$. They don't even have any signs up yet. But, I'll still be there.

Back to top Go down

Post  moonchylde Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 am

OOOH! OOOH! I WANNA COME!

Sorry I ain't been around for a while, been working Saturdays for the last six months. But now, I'm semi-happy to say, that's all behind me now (mainly employment). My net access is sketchy at best (if the neighbors sit on their couch I lose the signal), but I'm still down.

That, and I should be able to bring a handful of friends along who have, thanks to yours truly, pledged their support of the destruction of the cult. cheers Not that it was a big accomplishment; once they realized it what the Co$ was about, they were happy to jump aboard, and since the dumbasses have moved to our neck of the woods... well, let's just say the next few months are gonna be fun. awesome
moonchylde
moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Empty Looks like June 26 is it!

Post  Cudgel Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 pm

I fucked up and did not vote before the poll ran out. My bad. June 26 would have been the vote, and that makes 5.

We need intel and a decision:

Intel: have they actually done anything start moving?

Decision: Hit Florence to let them know what's coming or go back to Fourth Street since they seem to have done nothing to start actually moving?

Discuss.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 am

I think we should have one more battle for earth in Cincinnati.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Well, apparently the clams were doing e meter tests on people in Florence yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 am

The Joker wrote:Well, apparently the clams were doing e meter tests on people in Florence yesterday

Whereabouts? Is it someplace we want to/can show the mask (i.e. raid)?

New sign in development for this month: "A building doesn't make a church. It's what happens inside." Suggestions for improvement? Suggestions for other new signs?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Florence First Experience of the Anonymous Empty Locking this section

Post  Cudgel Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 am

Please move discussion to the June section..
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down