Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Day!

2 posters

Go down

The Big Day! Empty The Big Day!

Post  DX420 Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 am

Today crept up on me like... well, a creeper I suppose. Today is the big day for the Cincinnati Anons! This is going to be my first protest, and I am glad I get to share the experience with all of you!

Was just wanting to get some last minute statistics from everyone. Just wanting to see how people will be dressed (Guy Fawkes mask, other masks, suits, type of clothing, wigs, etc.) and the number of people you know who are attending.

I myself am bringing two other people (my cousin and T5). Me and T5 will be dawning our newly bought Guy Fawkes masks and wearing our normal clothing. (T5 with his green shorts that say 'Fuck You' and I will be wearing my KottonMouth Kings shirt and green Cincinnati hat). I am working on getting my cousin a mask, I am hoping the costume shop down here in Newport sells the mask, or just another one he can wear.

Looking forward to meeting you all. I am bringing my phone (has a nice camera built in) and am going to snap a lot of photos, take a few videos, etc. Just look for the tall fat kid with the green 'Nati hat on - that'll be me Smile

Also, any other people from Newport going? Looking for more anons in this city - only know of about 5~
DX420
DX420
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-06-22

http://DX420.Tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Big Day! Empty Re: The Big Day!

Post  Cudgel Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Please move post-game reports and discussion tothe post-game section.

Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum