Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Poll

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When shall we once again prove Misgavige wrong? Anonymous LIVES!

February Poll Vote_lcap0%February Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
February Poll Vote_lcap13%February Poll Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
February Poll Vote_lcap0%February Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
February Poll Vote_lcap25%February Poll Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
February Poll Vote_lcap25%February Poll Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

February Poll Empty February Poll

Post  Cudgel Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Poll runs until January 26

Last edited by Cudgel on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

February Poll Empty Re: February Poll

Post  Scary Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 am

well I'll be damned. what day we pushing it then eh?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 am

Scary wrote:well I'll be damned. what day we pushing it then eh?

It matters not to me, other than I am unavailable on the 5th and 20th. Just to remind everyone, the 6th is Superbowl Sunday...

My bad. I forgot to set the poll to allow users to change their votes, if needed. It's done now and I've voted.

Last edited by Cudgel on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my typing sucks.)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Post to vote: Feb 13th or Feb 27th.

Do it before February 7 so we can make some plans for once.

Pleaze.

Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 pm

27th for me Wink
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:40 am

27th works for me as well

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 am

The 27th it shall be.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

February Poll Empty sign requests?

Post  Cudgel Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Anyone got any sign requests?

Given the reaction to the two Scary and I used last time, I'm trying to come up with more along those lines. Any thoughts?

BTW: someone seems to be Ddosing my house...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Cudgel wrote:Anyone got any sign requests?

Given the reaction to the two Scary and I used last time, I'm trying to come up with more along those lines. Any thoughts?

BTW: someone seems to be Ddosing my house...

tards, who dDosses a house...lol ping it back...

I am not...coming with a new one...will alert upon inspiration.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:02 pm

There are many lulz out there now...

first this

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6156166/HBGary_leaked_emails

Now this? OH RAPTOR JESUS LOVES ANONYMOUS he has granted us a large wish.

http://gawker.com/#!5753356/the-fbi-is-investigating-scientology-for-human-trafficking
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Scary wrote:There are many lulz out there now...

first this

http://gawker.com/#!5753356/the-fbi-is-investigating-scientology-for-human-trafficking

I came. But I was so excited that I hardly noticed.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 am

Cudgel wrote:

first this

Perhaps something piffy involving the partyvan?

Also, need socks ....being censored...if you have bring too..stymied...tor ineffective.

Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 am

Scary wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

first this

Perhaps something piffy involving the partyvan?

Also, need socks ....being censored...if you have bring too..stymied...tor ineffective.

The big package appeared on my doorstep overnight. I'll bring it along with the smaller package.

Sometimes, neighbors can be your friend, expecially when they're clueless...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

February Poll Empty Go get 'em

Post  SirRalliart Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:14 am

OK guys, here's the next Idle Org event:

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=538023&posted=1#post538023

http://www.punchbowl.com/partypage/82d5da6a1e70122f

GO GET 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirRalliart
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:53 pm

I'm game for a DOUBLE: Saturday night at the start of the party (possibly followed by some partying of our own?) and again on Sunday at the regular time.

Anybody else?

Last edited by Cudgel on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 pm

AH sorry so sleepy...revolution and such. 1 down...the rest to go..oh, that and Scientology.

Sir R, the video is gone...hehe was that the stupid chiro buttsechs loving clam Mike? HEHE We don't need to get into his files...there's a shit load of his ex victims on here who have been into his...haha drawers so to speak. Don't suppose you could audit the freaky outta him...poor sod.

In any case, welcome, we just seem asleep. We have been protesting on auto pilot now for a few years...but a nice lulzy event would be nice.

I would like to know what you were told about us....the protesters. How much culpability for the gang bang sec check on Kelly aka formerlyin were you aware of...please explain. Kthnxs

ALSO why does Thalia's hot husband insist on working for pennies a day when he could be modeling and supporting his family..oh, and spending time with that adorable little boy????

OH, and if we can convince the local clams to please stop calling 90 year old women looking for her son who was in 30 years ago that would be nice too.

AND why does Jeanne still have that annoying tic Very Happy Also, how many of them do NOT have daily access to their passports...I been telling the cops to go in there and just casually mention it..but we think they pay them off..OH, and how much did this org pay to the local media to keep the child molestation out of the Cincy paper...and not to cover any protests. Please do spill the back story on that. Would love to know what blackmail they have on cincy media bigwhigs to keep quiet on their crap. Srsly.

OH HAI OSA...I am seriously pissed because my check from ELI LILY was way low this month. Really. How can they expect me to live on 25 bucks a month. ThaT is the real reason our protest numbers have fallen. anon I mean really....my income crashed considerably and I've been forced to work as a stripper now for 6 months. What else can you do when you're a basement dwelling 16 year old girl?

Cudge Packages are good. Also, due to revolution that one list might have gotten longer. Shi...........so...but not gonna...stop believing.

Say, if we free Pakistan too I bet that one fellow would like to go home...you know the suit and the phone ;D

OH, who is that nasty ass gray haired fellow with the well-practiced glower and the barrel chest (smokes) not here all the time..Cudge...pics? He needs both an enema and buttsechs...(MIKE honey, where are you...)

Also, 75 million years ago some evil galactic war lord name of Xenu brought some frozen souls here in a DC3 from outer space and dropped them into volcano and then he nuked them...and then apparently not dead enough they started floating about and popping into human bodies and how we have these traumatized things living in us and if we pay enough money L Ron will show us how to get rid of them. Rumor has it Jesus wants them back....but at a dramatically lower price than when first offered...apparently nukes are not good over the long haul for these things.

(sorry that's for OSA who may or may not be qualified to read that without getting pneumonia, which is apparently only valid for scientologists cause it's been like...three years since I read that and my heirs are still waiting on my life insurance.)

I say that XENU must be raised from the dead....IFKWIM. BTW does he still dance?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:24 pm

PS CUDGE

the tits are in the bra, I repeat, the tits are in the bra.

NOT that bra silly. The other bra.

TITS.

(sorry, I couldn't resist.)
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  SirRalliart Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Scary wrote:AH sorry so sleepy...revolution and such. 1 down...the rest to go..oh, that and Scientology.

Sir R, the video is gone...hehe was that the stupid chiro buttsechs loving clam Mike? HEHE We don't need to get into his files...there's a shit load of his ex victims on here who have been into his...haha drawers so to speak. Don't suppose you could audit the freaky outta him...poor sod
In any case, welcome, we just seem asleep. We have been protesting on auto pilot now for a few years...but a nice lulzy event would be nice.

I would like to know what you were told about us....the protesters. How much culpability for the gang bang sec check on Kelly aka formerlyin were you aware of...please explain. Kthnxs

ALSO why does Thalia's hot husband insist on working for pennies a day when he could be modeling and supporting his family..oh, and spending time with that adorable little boy????

OH, and if we can convince the local clams to please stop calling 90 year old women looking for her son who was in 30 years ago that would be nice too.

AND why does Jeanne still have that annoying tic Very Happy Also, how many of them do NOT have daily access to their passports...I been telling the cops to go in there and just casually mention it..but we think they pay them off..OH, and how much did this org pay to the local media to keep the child molestation out of the Cincy paper...and not to cover any protests. Please do spill the back story on that. Would love to know what blackmail they have on cincy media bigwhigs to keep quiet on their crap. Srsly.

OH HAI OSA...I am seriously pissed because my check from ELI LILY was way low this month. Really. How can they expect me to live on 25 bucks a month. ThaT is the real reason our protest numbers have fallen. anon I mean really....my income crashed considerably and I've been forced to work as a stripper now for 6 months. What else can you do when you're a basement dwelling 16 year old girl?

Cudge Packages are good. Also, due to revolution that one list might have gotten longer. Shi...........so...but not gonna...stop believing.

Say, if we free Pakistan too I bet that one fellow would like to go home...you know the suit and the phone ;D

OH, who is that nasty ass gray haired fellow with the well-practiced glower and the barrel chest (smokes) not here all the time..Cudge...pics? He needs both an enema and buttsechs...(MIKE honey, where are you...)

Also, 75 million years ago some evil galactic war lord name of Xenu brought some frozen souls here in a DC3 from outer space and dropped them into volcano and then he nuked them...and then apparently not dead enough they started floating about and popping into human bodies and how we have these traumatized things living in us and if we pay enough money L Ron will show us how to get rid of them. Rumor has it Jesus wants them back....but at a dramatically lower price than when first offered...apparently nukes are not good over the long haul for these things.

(sorry that's for OSA who may or may not be qualified to read that without getting pneumonia, which is apparently only valid for scientologists cause it's been like...three years since I read that and my heirs are still waiting on my life insurance.)

I say that XENU must be raised from the dead....IFKWIM. BTW does he still dance?

That's lots of data and I'll try to answer everything that I can. First of all, you guys give the org and OSA WAY too much credit. As far as I know, they know nothing about you guys. I have a feeling that the most they do is lurk on boards.

RE: the video, it was removed by the user. I'm sure due to many e-mail complaints by the ESMB people to the Academy and Black-eyed Peas. I'm sure OSA ordered Teifke to remove it.

Basically we were told nothing about the protesters. Probably because they know nothing about you guys. There certainly was no money given to DSA or PI's to looking for anyone. We barely had enough to pay the staff 1/2 the time. In looking at you guys, I always assumed that you were UC medical school due to the masks that were being worn. Didn't know any better. Also, I assumed you guys didn't know shit about SCN because all of your signs dealt with old 1980's themes with the GO, etc.

I don't know who Kelly is. Don't know anything about sec checking her. The only reason we sec checked people was so that we could get them to buy large auditing packages.

Re: Gotty, he is into power, not money. All he wants is that Jeanie thinks highly of him, then he is happy. It's amazing their son is turning out relatively normal.

There is no holding of passports by HCO. That is an SO thing. The org has paid thousands over the years to immigration lawyers for Green Cards.

The org does not pay off the police or the media. Really, they don't have the money to pay their bills. Believe me, Scn is just not interesting to the general public as a whole. The child molestation was in the media. I have further data on that but I won't post it on a board. You can PM me if you like.

Like I said, you guys give them way too much credit. Exercise your First Amendment Rights. The recent protests are looked on as more of a nuisance and mostly ignored. Probably need more attending. The first one in 2008 had everyone scared shitless.

A couple of big events are coming up: FEB 26 Idle Morgue event and the 13 MAR - LRH's 100th Birthday.

Godspeed.

SirRalliart
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:22 pm

SirRalliart wrote:
Scary wrote:AH sorry so sleepy...revolution and such. 1 down...the rest to go..oh, that and Scientology.

Sir R, the video is gone...hehe was that the stupid chiro buttsechs loving clam Mike? HEHE We don't need to get into his files...there's a shit load of his ex victims on here who have been into his...haha drawers so to speak. Don't suppose you could audit the freaky outta him...poor sod

That's lots of data and I'll try to answer everything that I can. First of all, you guys give the org and OSA WAY too much credit. As far as I know, they know nothing about you guys. I have a feeling that the most they do is lurk on boards.

Actually we know for a fact that seaorg folks are in and out of Cincy all the time..pics....

RE: the video, it was removed by the user. I'm sure due to many e-mail complaints by the ESMB people to the Academy and Black-eyed Peas. I'm sure OSA ordered Teifke to remove it.

Yeah, I am sure OSA who thankfully does not know anything about Cincy ordered Teifke to remove it Wink

Basically we were told nothing about the protesters. Probably because they know nothing about you guys. There certainly was no money given to DSA or PI's to looking for anyone. We barely had enough to pay the staff 1/2 the time. In looking at you guys, I always assumed that you were UC medical school due to the masks that were being worn. Didn't know any better. Also, I assumed you guys didn't know shit about SCN because all of your signs dealt with old 1980's themes with the GO, etc.

Actually we know why no money was spent on PIs (cudge care to take this one?). And yes Seaorg did indeed try to track some of us down, but they were headed off at the pass, as was the buttsechs loving perve Mike Teifka. All of this, caught on camera Smile Also, we know that they knew darn good and well who we were mostly due to all the cops they kept calling on us for the first two years and the cop they used to pay to stand in front of the door and protect them...(we have pics and the kind officer's name), and surely you jest about our signs? I still have all of them. Sure a few signs relate to old stuff, but the majority? I don't think so. We have a whole site devoted to our protest photos, all sea org identified, Mike's perverted escapades are preserved here, and elsewhere. I mean, where else would I get naked photos of a cincy scientologist. LOL medical students? Really? I find this disturbing. As we know quite well what they knew about us and what they wanted to DO about us. I was just curious your perspective and how on earth anyone could have permitted themselves to be lied to...or personally acquiesced to remaining in the dark when so many people...really. medical students..why would medical students be walking around with 1980s signs....when we weren't and didn't and anyone who could look out the window could see that. Far as I know only one protester NOW regularly wears a surgical mask. That wild little redhead seaorger was particularly difficult.

I don't know who Kelly is. Don't know anything about sec checking her. The only reason we sec checked people was so that we could get them to buy large auditing packages.

I am so sorry, but I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that you, as the highest class auditor in the cincy org did not know about Kelly aka formerlyin. The world knew about her, her story is all over the Internet. She was taken from her apartment in Delhi by Karen and by force of blackmail to the org late and night at which point she was GANG BANG sec checked with actual VIOLENCE to get her to hand over documents she took with her when she left. They burnt down her house in the Ozarks trying to burn up the docs (evidence of money laundering through property deals). Here in Cincy alone she was attacked in front of her 13 year old handicapped child by a clam brought in from Texas specifically for that job. Again, pics, he's ID's. PUNCHED IN THE FACE. They hounded her night and day. she's bugged off again....and the docs are safe in multiple locations...primarily with the FBI. She lived hand to mouth as she was unable to work due to being..burnt in a second fire that burned down yet another of her apartments.

Re: Gotty, he is into power, not money. All he wants is that Jeanie thinks highly of him, then he is happy. It's amazing their son is turning out relatively normal.

fake power is fake. and no kid who's parents are gone 24/7 like his are...is ever going to be normal. Please see exscientologykids

There is no holding of passports by HCO. That is an SO thing. The org has paid thousands over the years to immigration lawyers for Green Cards.

No, what they do is arrange green card marriages. Did they do nothing but lie to you? And no, they don't have their passports, at least according to the countless out who said their passports were taken from them. Slaves aren't free to leave.

The org does not pay off the police or the media. Really, they don't have the money to pay their bills. Believe me, Scn is just not interesting to the general public as a whole. The child molestation was in the media. I have further data on that but I won't post it on a board. You can PM me if you like.

The child molestation was a blur then gone and the court case was only reported in the NK Enquirer. I am pretty sure it wasn't the only one...sure, they might not have paid with MONEY, but here the local media turned white and ran the other direction...so maybe my saying "paid off" was too trite. I should have asked what they had on them. Seriously, with what you're learning about the actions of this group now, you cannot sit there and say NOTHING was at play behind the scenes to suppress information, and keep the spotlight down. At one time the cincy org was a HUGE producer for uplines...we know that is no longer true and yes, i am sure they are bleeding money. Did you ever wonder why? (protip...PROTESTERS, the ones you didn't notice much...but Karen, Thalia, et al couldn't stay off their phones each and every time we showed up.) Granted things have gotten a bit boring with them now...they don't spend hours taking photos of us, no one follows us anymore, and ever since we alerted the public to Teifka's nastiness, they have even kept him behind closed doors. Really. And it's been a while since bald beret poor old guy purposely tried to knock anyone down (although, I was concerned about that rather beefy woman in the van coming at me a few months ago...and yeah, what's with the illegal parking in front of the org?) And gosh, last protest they couldn't keep their eyes off our signs Smile Surely you are aware or have been made aware of the troubles in other cities with regards to fair gaming protesters...and others Sad

Like I said, you guys give them way too much credit. Exercise your First Amendment Rights. The recent protests are looked on as more of a nuisance and mostly ignored. Probably need more attending. The first one in 2008 had everyone scared shitless.

Pardon me for being so confused. Your earlier data reported that no one noticed us and mostly thought we were silly medical students with outdated signs...and yet the first one had them scared shitless? Why who did they think we were...marauding med. students searching for likely victims to steal their organs? Recent protests...yes I am certain we are...annoying. They surely do not ignore the signs. LOL curtain tech....remove tech, hide tech, ZOMG get away from the window stop waving at those crazies tech...come out and smoke way down the block tech (this one is new)..and the other one..hehe come out and talk on your cell phone so no one inside can hear you tech. Wonder what he's planning eh? He never used to do that.

A couple of big events are coming up: FEB 26 Idle Morgue event and the 13 MAR - LRH's 100th Birthday.

Godspeed.

So, I am guessing that you were always locked up in a room hypnotizing auditing someone or trying to get money from them and you just weren't curious enough about anything else (until it happened to you). Sorry..I don't mean to sound mean, but I take the kidnap and torture of people I care about seriously...and the continued harassment of my friends (and their 90 year old mothers) seriously. That even now, 30 years later my friend (a former TMI TMI deleted person) is too terrified to protest, speak up...or do anything..cause well, he's got something on LRON and they know he does...and he figures they'd just as soon whack him if they can find him. SO yeah, I have a problem with hearts and flowers here. I am glad you got out, seriously. I am glad you came here to talk, but really, I wasn't expecting ZOMG I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. Even the very public Paul Haggis had more to say than that.

I also take under consideration that you cannot admit to knowing any of those things I mentioned as all of them are punishable by time in jail. So do take that understanding for what it is. I get it. I just don't buy that in that tight group no one knew what was going on. Also protip, felony crimes that you might have heard about during auditing make you a felon in many cases (in Ohio it is a felony to know about child molestation and not report it, no matter your role...). Scientology's priest pennant thing won't hold up in court as they have repeatedly used the contents of auditing files to attack ex's in the media and in fair game. That's a FYI from someone who knows (mainly me) from actually speaking with people who know, (Mainly feds and cops) so all those tapes/videos of you auditing the withholds from people in which you may or may not have heard about felony crimes...well take it from me, they make you guilty too. NOT something I actually agree with because it's a rock and a hard place. But, just in case you didn't know....the law. It is, the law. I probably shouldn't have said that publicly..cause now you're gonna get a call waving tapes in your face telling you to come back or go to jail. (protip, the first one to the feds ALWAYS wins. the. game.) It would only be he said she said..if it weren't for those darn tapes.

Again, glad you're out, glad you're kinda talking sorta this isn't personal but I am angry...for all the people who are still inside, still being harmed....still suffering....I am angry. As for the idealorg...nothing like fiddling while Rome burns. They just wasted a shit load of money. Good, the more money they waste, the worse the economy gets, the more people have less to give....good.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  SirRalliart Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Scary, I sent you a PM. I'm not going to hash out what I did and didn't know on a fucking public message board.

SirRalliart
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm

As normal, I'm confused. My information (thank you, Sir Ralliart, for getting that connection in place) is that the Hubbard birthday was March 19. (A fact I was trying to keep lurkers from knowing we knew, but whatthehell). Sir Ralliart you now say March 13.

Which is it?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  SirRalliart Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Cudgel wrote:As normal, I'm confused. My information (thank you, Sir Ralliart, for getting that connection in place) is that the Hubbard birthday was March 19. (A fact I was trying to keep lurkers from knowing we knew, but whatthehell). Sir Ralliart you now say March 13.

Which is it?

His actual birthday is March 13th. Don't know when the event is. March 19th sounds correct. I heard that it's at the Millenium Hotel.

SirRalliart
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 pm

pfft...that costs money.

they're broke.

case in point we're irrelevant.

caek?

you know I don't play nice. study
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:31 am

tldr

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 pm

The Joker wrote: tldr

tl;dr version

no new sauce.
clams think we are inconsequential. (OK)
we always protest on Sundays (LOL WUT?)
and our signs are so 1980's. (OK)
the clams are broke. (DOH)
Scary being Scary.

Are we doing this Saturday or Sunday?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down