Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headcount?

+11
moonchylde
no_more_thetans
ninja d
tigger
KilroyAnonwuzhere
Cudgel
eclipsael
Scary
aluminumcanoe
DKHellsing
GiantBaby
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Headcount? - Page 2 Empty Re: Headcount?

Post  JitsWithHits Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:06 am

That's good. I was just concerned, I didnt mean to go off like that. My apologies, everyone.

JitsWithHits
Resident Sentinal

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipsael Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:44 am

JitsWithHits wrote:That's good. I was just concerned, I didnt mean to go off like that. My apologies, everyone.

You're fine. Cool It's good to know you're looking out for Scary (not that I don't think she can't handle herself).
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DKHellsing Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Eclipsael wrote: (not that I don't think she can't handle herself).

TRIPLE NEGATIVE! lol!
DKHellsing
DKHellsing
Team Black

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:51 pm

DKHellsing wrote:

TRIPLE NEGATIVE! lol!

And you went to what Grammar Police Academy? Don't make me pull out my degree in English! (Well, ok, it's actually British literature. And they spoke a different form of the language back in the 17th century... nevermind.)
lol!
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  DraconataServerai Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Hey and welcome to scary's ninja friend. LOL and yes the ripple effect was interesting and amusing to some of us. He irritated me and yes the threat pissed me off but in the end scions can make amusing threats if they try to go THROUGH with them then i will show him exactly what krav maga is.
DraconataServerai
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DKHellsing Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Cudgel wrote:
DKHellsing wrote:

TRIPLE NEGATIVE! lol!

And you went to what Grammar Police Academy? Don't make me pull out my degree in English! (Well, ok, it's actually British literature. And they spoke a different form of the language back in the 17th century... nevermind.)
lol!

I am an English major! lol! lol! lol!
DKHellsing
DKHellsing
Team Black

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Ditto. English Lit.

Funny how many of us are liberal arts majors in general!
tigger
tigger
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonTiger Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 pm

I'm so sad that I didn't get to go. Sad
I was the blonde in the ninja mask from May. You can call me Tiger.
But yeah, I had to work and neither of my buddies made it either. Oh well.
We'll be there in July for sure! ^_^

AnonTiger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANONYMOUS Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:19 pm

tigger wrote:Ditto. English Lit.

Funny how many of us are liberal arts majors in general!

am i the only microbiology?
BANANONYMOUS
BANANONYMOUS
Operating Anon II

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post  DraconataServerai Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 pm

Uh yeah check for english major here as well lol!
DraconataServerai
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  JitsWithHits Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:22 am

DraconataServerai wrote:Hey and welcome to scary's ninja friend. LOL and yes the ripple effect was interesting and amusing to some of us. He irritated me and yes the threat pissed me off but in the end scions can make amusing threats if they try to go THROUGH with them then i will show him exactly what krav maga is.

One of the reasons I kinda am iffy to go to the protests. I have anger issues and a tendency to want to fight. Though I wonder if I can just love them.

Okay, maybe not. But seriously, to hell with THAT guy. (mumbles about what he could do to that guy)

JitsWithHits
Resident Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 pm

JitsWithHits wrote:One of the reasons I kinda am iffy to go to the protests. I have anger issues and a tendency to want to fight. Though I wonder if I can just love them.

Ah, but since WE know about it in advance, we can watch out for you and your anger issues. If nothing else, should you become violent, NinjaD (and others in the group) could place you in a death grip submission hold until you cool off.

Evil or Very Mad Or we could just aim you at a target, let you go and watch the ensuing mayhem. Lulz is lulz. Evil or Very Mad

No, seriously, we would keep an eye on you. We have a spotless (well, as a group - individually, I'm not certain) record and we want to keep it that way. amirite?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:48 pm

He'd be good...cause he knows if he isn't I'll box his ears lol!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Having broken up dogfights, barfights, and the most deadly of all -- the girl-child slap/scratch fight... I feel more than adequately prepared to sit your ass down and put you in a timeout.

And you WILL sit there until you've gotten a better attitude, young man. Or I WILL take away all your privileges.

EDIT: It's for the best that Miketforu's posts have been removed, but one drawback is that you can't see how blunt and ineffective the posts were. I bet most of you have magnified him into a bigger deal than he was. It was mostly little schoolyard insults like, "You guys smell." "Bring more people next time." "Get a life." "You're pathetic." Not very well-thought-out, or at all effective. The only thing he said that was of any significance was the post toward Scary. Everything else was just kind of... sad. And in my conversation with him, it was also sad how much emphasis he put on his claimed car, boat, successful career, and income. It was really weird and pathetic that he thought A) I'd believe him; and B) that I'd be impressed by it. Pretty strange thing to lead with when representing a "religion," isn't that? All in all, I don't think he's a "well" person, and so I would treat him with either compassion if he really is as deluded and odd as Scientologists generally are, or, at most, condescension, because their "superior" attitude is so ridiculous to me. I can eyeroll with the best of 'em, and if anything's deserving of an eyeroll, it's claims of Scientology's successes. "O RLY?" is our most potent weapon when dealing with them one-on-one.

We've all been pretty pumped by some of the descriptions of bullbaiting & bodychecking we've heard about from other protests, at times, and that seems to cause an adrenaline surge in lots of us. Keep your cool, and don't let it get to you. The protests are not the place for chestbeating, or proving oneself manly and/or powerful. The most powerful thing anyone can do is what we do best: find it amusing. Laugh. Sit down. Refuse to engage on that level if someone tries to start something, or insults you. Stay above and outside it.

TL;DR: Don't come loaded for bear, because it was a mouse, guys. And if there is a "bear," be one with the pavement. Be a clown. Be a mime. Be a comic. This isn't pro-wrestling, mkay? I will not have any heated arguments or shoulder-checking going on near me, because it's a lose-lose proposition.
tigger
tigger
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  aluminumcanoe Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Hear, hear! Our best weapons are humor, cameras, and maybe recordings of L.Ron describing the Xenu story. If something does happen at a protest, sit down and call for a cameranon and/or the nice policeman. We were, I believe, at one vidcam per six anons at June's protest, not counting phones, which is not bad. If anyone else wants to pick up a cheap one, the Flip Video camera I've been using is only about 100 dollars on Amazon, takes 60 minutes of video, and uploads straight to intarweb with an included USB connector. It's also a bit more stealthy than some, because it's hard to differentiate it from a digital still camera. I would honestly be extraordinarily surprised if any altercation ever happens at a Cincy protest, but it never hurts to be prepared.

aluminumcanoe
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  DraconataServerai Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Truth truth as cincinnati scions go the whole lot of them are pretty timid and only mildly irritated with us. Kind of saddening cause i LOVE having debates with idiots who trully believe with all their hearts in a foolish thing (at least in my mind but that makes me the same as them i guess). But yeah was that the small camera i did some one on ones at the protest with?
DraconataServerai
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  aluminumcanoe Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Nah, I didn't take mine out as much as I should have last protest, the one that did go around more was significantly cooler than mine. The flip video is like this: http://www.theflip.com/products_flip_video.shtml. Not a lot of zoom, but very decent for its size and price.

aluminumcanoe
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  DKHellsing Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:31 pm

Jits... I think we could be pretty good friends... You think the same way i do. At first, I thought I couldn't stand to be in the presence of a Scientologist without kicking them in the head. TRUE STORY: On the day of the protest (June 14th), my mommy made me my favorite lunch to purposely make me happy so I wouldnt get arrested that afternoon. So about 1 hour before the protest, I was sitting in my living room litterally hitting myself while looking in the mirror, trying to phych myself up, and the last thing my mom said to me, before i left was, "Try not to kill anyone." lol! lol! lol! lol!
DKHellsing
DKHellsing
Team Black

Back to top Go down

Post  JitsWithHits Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:09 pm

DK, I wouldn't REALLY find ways to fight them. Hell, ask Scary, Im a sarcastic prick at times and rip into people like it's nobody's businness. I always have her and her 'associates' backs, as theyve always had mine.

JitsWithHits
Resident Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 pm

JitsWithHits wrote:DK, I wouldn't REALLY find ways to fight them. Hell, ask Scary, Im a sarcastic prick at times and rip into people like it's nobody's businness. I always have her and her 'associates' backs, as theyve always had mine.

"why'd you do that?" says the guy who... cheers That's my fav Ninja story Laughing

You're a good egg Jits... Laughing
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  JitsWithHits Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Egg? Frozen snowball, Frozen paintball, timebomb, whatever you all want me to be.

"Hooray! Im good for something!"

JitsWithHits
Resident Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja d Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:45 pm

lol, no fear on the violent tendancies. it's kinda one of my real life jobs to make that shit stop in the most non-violent ways i possibly can. i wont lie, it's kinda fun. but i have faith in you all to not get all crazy and rowdy. we's good like that.
ninja d
ninja d
Kung Foo Moderator

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANONYMOUS Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:42 pm

if i were to get bull baited i would break out laughing so hard. whenever someone yells at me, and they are super pissed and dead serious, i cant help but laugh
BANANONYMOUS
BANANONYMOUS
Operating Anon II

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:48 pm

One of the advantages of a fairly dysfunctional childhood is that the more upset someone else is, the calmer I get. The more serious they are, the more amused I am. The more controlling they are, the more resistant I become. The more fearful they are, the more reassuring I get.

I dunno why, really. Nonviolent protest? Silent resistance? Strong will? Hardwired immunity to control?

In any case, I have no doubt that I can handle myself with a Scientologist's tactics -- I'm not delicate, not tremendously temperamental, not easily goaded, have a great appreciation for the ridiculous (in the form of giggling, making snarky comments, and just having a good time), and much more verbal than physical.

Worst case scenario, I sit down & wait for the police, have a laugh, de-stress, and come out triumphant on the other end.
We'll ALL be giggling if something off-base happens, because it brings out the "clown" in me.
tigger
tigger
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  JitsWithHits Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 am

I'll most likely be half asleep to care what they say/do anyways.

I'll just treat them like how I treat my bosses at work. Completely disregard their feelings, catch them at every mistake they make, and laugh.

It'll be like high school all over again with the group of people I used to/still do hang around with. Only funny.

Yeah, by the way, the flipflop I made from violent psychopath to chillout sarcasm is just because I am tired. Cool

JitsWithHits
Resident Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2