Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear...

+11
moonchylde
Anonobrooke
Mobius_121
shanks
Human
haddug
whodeyanon
Scary
Vengence13
Slug
Cudgel
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Empty July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear...

Post  Cudgel Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 pm

It's summer! Time for picnics, beer, grilling out, making out in the woods (i WAS young once, too!). Oh, and enturbulating the scilons.

With all the skeletons coming out of the scilon's closet right now, we need to hit the Cincinnati org and hit it hard, be it in Cincinnati or Florence! And all you faggots who have been slacking off need to get up of of your asses and come back. We need /b/lackup. Who amongst you fancies themselves a writer? Grab all the details and WRITE A HANDOUT. I am up to the top of my ass in work and family and have little time. But I can and will offer suggestions and changes (I do actually work as an editor among the other things I DO)

And the newbies who have said they're eager to come should do it. Do it this month if you never do it again.

We are winning!

And we need to keep the pressure up to stay that way!

The poll is up for Saturdays and Sundays in July.

Ladies and gentlemen (and since I know most of the regulars personally I can speak truthfully), what is your pleasure?

My personal suggestion is to wait a day or two to see what intel pops up on the local org's activities before voting. I'm not prescient, just watching events as they unfold (see all the posts about the shit rolling home). If nothing turns up, vote your heart.

One final thing: we need to have a fucking party!!!! In a pub. In a park. Just sitting on the curb across from the org. SOMETHING.

Second topic under summer will be themes...

Sorry for the slight chanspeak. It's so easy to slip into.

Last edited by Cudgel on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Empty Re: July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear...

Post  Slug Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 pm

I'll have to vote at an later time (meaning soon, not as in the date we should do things), as I really want to make sure that my group of people can make it. We'll, of course, be watching the forums and try to fit into whatever schedule comes up.

Rock on.
Slug
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Empty Re: July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear...

Post  Cudgel Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Slug wrote:I'll have to vote at an later time (meaning soon, not as in the date we should do things), as I really want to make sure that my group of people can make it. We'll, of course, be watching the forums and try to fit into whatever schedule comes up.

Rock on.

I understand completely! AFIK, I have no commitments on July weekends. Give me two or three Anons and I'll meet you!

See the PM and know...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 pm

when are they transporting all their cult shit to florence????
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Vengence13 wrote:when are they transporting all their cult shit to florence????

We know not. If they'e anything like the Cbus clams, they'll be in their current digs for quite a while as the new place is refitted. Their move is some of the intel I'm waiting to learn before voting on a date.

Can you monitor their web site for any move data, wearing appropriate condoms, of course? There are Anons who drive by the org regulary that can look for move symptoms (right guys?)...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:42 pm

I don't care which day...I am free and easy...can work around those who have issues...
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 am

i can pop down and check this week
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whodeyanon Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:53 pm

I will be downtown tonight to leave some flyers around the org on the heels of the most damaging story to ever be written about the cult. Its about time someone blasted Scientology on the front page nice work St. Pete Times. dwarf rage
whodeyanon
whodeyanon
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 pm

whodeyanon wrote:I will be downtown tonight to leave some flyers around the org on the heels of the most damaging story to ever be written about the cult. Its about time someone blasted Scientology on the front page nice work St. Pete Times. dwarf rage

Thanks!
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  haddug Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:51 am

Cudgel wrote:There are Anons who drive by the org regulary that can look for move symptoms (right guys?)...

Checked Wednesday, nothing to report.
haddug
haddug

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Empty OMG OMG OMG!! so excited

Post  Human Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:30 am

i am turning 16 and i am totally for teh internets and from what i know so far scientology is all like we dun liek you internets and anonymous is all like WE ARE TEH INTERNETS lol so i wanna be so in. i live in greenvilee but have an aunte in cincinatti and i am going to like beg my mom to let me go, and i will be some friends. could someone send me a message or suntin with more information oh yea btw i am ordering my mask tommorrow cuz i luvs v for vendetta. oh and i has a question that i woudl love to be answered, i know a big question is why wear a mask but my question is why wear a GUY FAWKES mask. i just want to know out of all the masks why that one, i mean if i coudl choose i would want it to be taht one too but i just want to know why, does he symbolize internets or what, well its like 3:00 am and i am dying to ask my mom tommorrow if i can go,, my mom is real strict about going far, lol i have never even been to a concert Sad but yea, oh and i can bring a boom box with a cd with all the traditional songs suchj as chocolate rain and rick roll etc, but i have a question again, WHY fresh prince of bel-aire. i mean i lov teh fresh prince and will is my fav actor but why. so plz ppls more info about when where and time cuz my mom will want to know everything exact like a week in advance, sorry if i sound picky but i really think i could help cuz i know a few friends that would come with me and we can't hurt.
Human
Human
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Empty org?

Post  Human Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:35 pm

btw what is the org in cincinatti. i need to know the exact place we are meeting or else i won't be able to go.
Human
Human
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  shanks Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Human wrote:btw what is the org in cincinatti. i need to know the exact place we are meeting or else i won't be able to go.
215 West 4th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202-2670
Tel: 513-421-2927
E-mail: cincinnati@scientology.net
Hours: 9:00am to 10:00pm Monday to Sunday

shanks
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Human Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:41 pm

shanks wrote:
Human wrote:btw what is the org in cincinatti. i need to know the exact place we are meeting or else i won't be able to go.
215 West 4th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202-2670
Tel: 513-421-2927
E-mail: cincinnati@scientology.net
Hours: 9:00am to 10:00pm Monday to Sunday

umm im not sure i understand, i mean i got the address and thank you but why did you give me and email and the hours. is that the hours the building is open or is that when we will be posting. and are you a scientologist or did you just give me the email to the scientology people. because i think scientology.net is like supporting scientology. srry i am just a bit confused.

oh yea and how exactly is this going down like outside or what and is there a theme or we just wearing masks, cuz i seen on youtube videos they wore pirate stuff once, oh and do you want us to bring a boombox with music cuz i can do that, oh and i would like to know when we are going to decide the offical date and time for this gathering. guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask rickroll
anon
Human
Human
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Human Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 pm

anon8109 wrote:Anons play a game of musical chairs

lol thats good
Human
Human
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Shanks provided you with the address of the org, but we usually gather at the Starbucks down the street at Fourth and Vine (401 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH) a few minutes before the scheduled raid to reacquaint ourselves and march en masse to the org.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Slug Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 pm

By 'what is the org' I can only assume that you're asking about what it stands for. The 'org' is essentially the same thing as a Church for, say, Christians.
Slug
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Empty thanks, and surprise

Post  Human Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:21 am

oh ok thanks guys, yea i wasn't sure what the org was, i was thinking maybe it was some city building or something but its the cult building, nice place to protest right at the heart. oh and im pretty sure i will be bringing 2 chicks with me so yea, but it all depends, and i think im pretty sure the protest is going to be on the 18th its just looking that way to me, im pretty excited to meet you guys it r gun b fun k. guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask guy fawkes mask

i like the mask. oh and i figured out why the guy fawkes mask is the one worn and its because he stood for justice, lol i figured it would be like alot more in depth than that, but then again i thought wait thats not right i can still ask why guy fawkes because there are others who stood for justice, for ex. why aren't we wearing superman masks, you know what i mean. but if i could pick i would wear the guy fawkes mask anyways i just wanted to know why.yea i was so surprised i was talking to this chick from my school who just moved to columbus and i mentioned something about anonymous cuz she is big on teh internets and she was all like i am anonymous and i was like omg wtf hax, so yea anonymous is everywhere, i asked her if she wanted to come but she said too far for her and she has done alot of anonymous work in columbus with her bf anyways so yea, lol along time ago i saw her myspace picture was her with a guy fawkes mask and didn't even have second thoughts about it.
Human
Human
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius_121 Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Hey, sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for a while. I had Family, College, and work problems. I might be able to make July though! Also, I'll try to make a handout template.
Mobius_121
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Is this the month I will have to drop my pants? I dunno it's looking pretty good....we certainly will need sound/tunes since our usual tune fellow is not coming this month...so BRING IT ON...request QUEEN!!! Bohemian Rhapsody!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Empty Masks?

Post  Anonobrooke Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 am

On youtube videos I saw alot of people wearing V masks so i bought one, then i saw the cincinatti videos and there was only like 1 person wearing them. just wandering how many people usually wear masks because i dont want to be the only one wearing one.

no offense but i think it looks better if we are all the same because then its like a signature and we won't look so sloppy. and some of the people i seen doesn't seem like they are covering their faces seriously enough, i think they are underestimating the importance of identity protection. so jw if someone who could reply who goes to quite a few of them, how many V masks would you say show up.

Anonobrooke

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 am

Anonobrooke wrote:On youtube videos I saw alot of people wearing V masks so i bought one, then i saw the cincinatti videos and there was only like 1 person wearing them. just wandering how many people usually wear masks because i dont want to be the only one wearing one.

no offense but i think it looks better if we are all the same because then its like a signature and we won't look so sloppy. and some of the people i seen doesn't seem like they are covering their faces seriously enough, i think they are underestimating the importance of identity protection. so jw if someone who could reply who goes to quite a few of them, how many V masks would you say show up.

Welcome to the fray!

No offense taken at your remarks.

The number of V's depends on who shows up for the raid on that day. It varies too much to really give an estimate. But by all means wear your V and give the raid some class. None of us will point to you or make fun of you. Lord knows we need all the help we can get. I think they look great, myself, but I, personally, do not wear a V because it does not fit over my glasses . And I like to see, especially when dealing with the cult.. (I own one and bring it to raids in case someone else wants to use it. I used to have two but sold one to another Anon who was having trouble finding one.) Others don't wear them because of the expense. Still others don't wear them because they would rather do their own thing (amirite Scary?)

As for underestimating the importance of hiding ones identity, there are those among us that the cult already know quite well. We wear somewhat haphazard disguises just to confuse them and make them work to identify us again. It keeps them from going out on the street and bothering people.

I do occasionally out on the mask at raids. July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Cudgel10
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Anonobrooke wrote:On youtube videos I saw alot of people wearing V masks so i bought one, then i saw the cincinatti videos and there was only like 1 person wearing them. just wandering how many people usually wear masks because i dont want to be the only one wearing one.

Come along grasshopper guy fawkes mask just wear what you want, dance how you want, protest how you want Smile V mask or not, no worries. We're pretty laid back, it's more about the protest than the mask you wear Smile We'll just be glad to have you with us...LOL as long as you are not ashamed that the old people like me and Cudge can't see as well with the mask on lol!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  moonchylde Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:54 pm

The nice thing about anon is there is no dress code. While we highly recommend some sort of disguise (especially since the Co$ is getting more agressive with the namefagging as of late), the mask you wear is up to you; there's usually a pretty good assortment. Like Cudgel said, a lot of us like to do our own thing. For instance, I love the V masks, but I prefer a regular old dust mask (modified for smoker tech, of course)... mainly because they're a lot cheaper and easier to find then guy fawkes mask .

Trust me, no one's going to be all like "OMG U'R DOING IT WRONG WTF". Well, not about the mask, anyway. lol!
moonchylde
moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

July, the smell of gun powder, burning hot dogs and fear... Empty time??

Post  Human Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:38 am

anyone know what the time might be like how early we should be there and when we are done, oh and btw while im here i might as well ask, do we wear our disguises when we go to the meeting place like starbucks or do we come in normal and put them on when we leave.
Human
Human
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next