Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this thing going NOW!

+5
TrueFallacy
Mobius_121
Der Meister
Scary
Cudgel
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

August Raid! When shall we once agaiin grace the scilons with the gift of our presence?

Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_lcap54%Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Der Meister Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Der Meister wrote:Haha, this has tape, cd, and fm am, it sounds decent, just dont expect all too much in the bass department, its a couple years old and was only like 80 $ when i got it, but if i can make it and i need to bring it i can.

Id much rather be at the protest lol, ill try to see what i can do

So do I charge batteries or will you buy Bunnies?

it might be best to charge batteries, it takes 8 so it says, i dont think ill have time to get out and get batteries.
Der Meister
Der Meister
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Let's get this thing going NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Scary Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 am

RustyShackleford425 wrote:I recently bought a portrait of Tom Cruise from a local video store and thought it would have endless possibilities for epicness. Any ideas as to what to do with Mr. Cruise's picture would be much appreciated.

OH geesh the possibilities are endless..tom cruise crazy...tom can't fly...a mask...you're right the possibilities DO boggle the mind!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  moonchylde Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey, yall. Thought I'd let ya'll know I'm not going to make it this time around. I just got out of the hospital today (I gots the diabetus... seriously Crying or Very sad ), and I'm going to need a bit of adjustment time before I feel up to much of anything (not to mention desperatly scrambling for moneys for meds). Give em' hell for me, and hopefully by next month things will be a little less... well, sucky.
moonchylde
moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 am

moonchylde wrote:Hey, yall. Thought I'd let ya'll know I'm not going to make it this time around. I just got out of the hospital today (I gots the diabetus... seriously Crying or Very sad ), and I'm going to need a bit of adjustment time before I feel up to much of anything (not to mention desperatly scrambling for moneys for meds). Give em' hell for me, and hopefully by next month things will be a little less... well, sucky.

I am very sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Naturally we will miss you but you need to take care of yourself first! Sorry about the scrambling for med money. I sure know what that is like. Rest, get well, give them hell next month! I love you
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Der Meister Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Im sorry guys, but it doesnt look like ill be able to attend, just due to stupid stuff with school etc.

Give em hell for me
Der Meister
Der Meister
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm

That sucks you can't make it. Cudgel, go ahead and bring the mp3 player I'll bring a boombox

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

RustyShackleford425 wrote:That sucks you can't make it. Cudgel, go ahead and bring the mp3 player I'll bring a boombox

The MP3 player is attached to a boombox. Still want to bring another one?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Cudgel wrote:
RustyShackleford425 wrote:That sucks you can't make it. Cudgel, go ahead and bring the mp3 player I'll bring a boombox

The MP3 player is attached to a boombox. Still want to bring another one?

I guess we only need one, I didn't know it was attached to one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 am

ARE WE READY? anon
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 am

Me and my bro are making are signs right now. Got tom cruise's portrait on one reading this man is crazy. Ready to give em hell!!! guy fawkes mask

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 am

ALRIGHT! It looks like FUN today, and I likely will not have to drop my pants again (thank you xenu)...let's ROCK in the rain!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:33 pm

So how did it go today?
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  shanks Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:So how did it go today?
This.

shanks
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 pm

I enjoyed that more than the last one. I actually got to talk to a few people about the crimes of the cult. I felt like i might have educated some potential SP's

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:08 am

It went well. quiet....downtown really, but the people we did run into took flyers and some talked as they said...

The org was spared a mooning due to less than 12 (thank you xenu)

And Karen is getting so thin she is almost see through. Chewing her nails...looking as if a good wind would blow her away. I don't think staff are eating well...she does not look healthy. Cudge kept holding up the sign for ex help...I sure hope she jotted down that number. If she knew she could have a good meal and no stress I bet she'd leave. It has got to be close to impossible for her to be in good shape with the orgs falling down around the world, being pushed non stop for money from UPthere, and not having enough fresh meat to bring in more money...so they can eat. Everyday it is going to get a little bit worse for these poor staff people, less food, less free time and less spending money. I don't know how they will make it.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Pix are up here.

Anyone wishint to alter a caption should PM me with the current caption and the suggested change. No guarantees...

I'll be starting the September section shortly. When it opens, this one will get locked and turn into history.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

Cudgel wrote:Pix are up here.

Anyone wishint to alter a caption should PM me with the current caption and the suggested change. No guarantees...

I'll be starting the September section shortly. When it opens, this one will get locked and turn into history.

What...did I look THAT bad? PFFT lol! I made it through the whole time without having to sit down!!!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3