Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this thing going NOW!

+5
TrueFallacy
Mobius_121
Der Meister
Scary
Cudgel
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

August Raid! When shall we once agaiin grace the scilons with the gift of our presence?

Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_lcap0%Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_lcap8%Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_lcap15%Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_lcap54%Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_lcap23%Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_lcap0%Let's get this thing going NOW! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Let's get this thing going NOW! Empty Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:03 pm

We know the usual time.

We know the usual place, unless they move out of the city, then we follow.

What we don't know is the date.

Check your calendars boys and girls. We want to give the end of summer one hell of a send off, something that will make the scilns and the world sit up and take notice of the Queen City of the West!

The poll will run for 14 days. If, at the end of 14 days, there's a tie, those date will be polled for three days to come up with the WINNER.

Multiple choices can be made.

Last edited by Cudgel on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Let's get this thing going NOW! Empty Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Cant wait for the next one

Back to top Go down

Let's get this thing going NOW! Empty What? No votes yet?

Post  Cudgel Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Are we giving up? Is everyone (except Scary who's running around with the local Uberman) on vacation?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:38 pm

I should have more /b/lack up for this next raid. I've told some coworkers of mine about the evil of the cult and they want to join us. They don't know much about scientology other than what i've told them, but they can still picket and hand out leaflets.

Back to top Go down

Let's get this thing going NOW! Empty Flag!

Post  Cudgel Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:05 pm

We will have an official (well, as official as Anonymous gets) FLAG at the next raid!!

Thanks, Rusty, for reminding me that ebay exists!
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Cudgel wrote:We will have an official (well, as official as Anonymous gets) FLAG at the next raid!!

Thanks, Rusty, for reminding me that ebay exists!

Anything I can do to help the cause.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:33 pm

scary finally figured out how to get in this thread...

any day is fine with me, I am...variable guy fawkes mask
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm planning on bringing a cd player with me this time. Does anyone have any suggestions on what songs i should download? I already have Rick Astley, chocolate rain, enturbulator 009: make money, dangerzone, fresh prince, and some lulzy techno.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

RustyShackleford425 wrote:I'm planning on bringing a cd player with me this time. Does anyone have any suggestions on what songs i should download? I already have Rick Astley, chocolate rain, enturbulator 009: make money, dangerzone, fresh prince, and some lulzy techno.

In memory of Captain Goodnight and his amazing backack Ipod machine, I've put together an MP3 player that'll work through my boombox (at legal sound levels, of course Twisted Evil ) If you bring s player and I bring the patchwork box, we should be covered for tunes all day. I have a musical program mostly worked out that I'd like to keep secret for the moment (all right, a hint: ever hear the Amino Acids If there's overlap, there's overlap.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Do we have a costume theme this month?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Cudgel wrote:
RustyShackleford425 wrote:I'm planning on bringing a cd player with me this time. Does anyone have any suggestions on what songs i should download? I already have Rick Astley, chocolate rain, enturbulator 009: make money, dangerzone, fresh prince, and some lulzy techno.

In memory of Captain Goodnight and his amazing backack Ipod machine, I've put together an MP3 player that'll work through my boombox (at legal sound levels, of course Twisted Evil ) If you bring s player and I bring the patchwork box, we should be covered for tunes all day. I have a musical program mostly worked out that I'd like to keep secret for the moment (all right, a hint: ever hear the Amino Acids If there's overlap, there's overlap.

That will work with any cd player? I was just going to buy a cheap boombox at walmart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm

RustyShackleford425 wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

That will work with any cd player? I was just going to buy a cheap boombox at walmart.

Needs an FM receiver. I forget the brand, but it's a videoless MP3 player with a transmitter built in. Great for long trips since it works through the vechile radio...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

Needs an FM receiver. I forget the brand, but it's a videoless MP3 player with a transmitter built in. Great for long trips since it works through the vechile radio...

Noted. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Der Meister Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:21 pm

For music, Scientology = Wtf ? by MC Lars, Xenu Fights Back by DZK (i can host these if someone needs to download them), theyre both pretty amusing songs that mock scientology.

If a boombox is required, i also have one, im pretty sure it still works, and can run on D Batteries (although it takes a ton of them), has an FM tuner, CD player and Tape Deck (wat?). I can bring that if necessary, its pretty big.

This is of course dependent on whether i can come or not, since school will have started and the dates not set yet.
Der Meister
Der Meister
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Let's get this thing going NOW! Empty Date!

Post  Cudgel Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Since it appears most people are willing to "be there" on August 22, by virtue of my Anonymous super-powers (ask for a demonstration, the first one is free!) I hereby declare, state and aver that AUGUST 22 should be the day.

Any valid objections? You, cowering over in the corner. What do you think? Don't be afraid, speak up!

Now, about a theme... Anyone got any ideas? Spy v. Spy redux? More Sea Argh? Something new? Come on people we need something lulzy! (And we need something Mrs. C can plan baking around...)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:06 pm

spy redux?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Scary wrote:spy redux?

A vote for spies or asking about redux?

Redux is an adjective meaning "brought back, restored" (as if you didn;t already know.)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:19 pm

haha let's do it again Smile
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius_121 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 am

If anyone is Interested, I can go on /i/ and Get "LULZ: A Corruption of LOL." It's a 4 disc pack that will take up about 600-800 mb, which my PSP can hold easily. It features Meme themes like Banana Phone, RickRoll, Fresh Prince, Themes like Over 9000, Sparta Techno remix, and music found on 420chan's /m/ board. (Some is racially insensitive, so I'll remove those songs, like "the day the N*****T**s died" for obvious reasons)

Also, if I have a dual audio input cable, could you send my music to your sound system with it, or does it have to be FM?
Mobius_121
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 am

Der Meister wrote:For music, Scientology = Wtf ? by MC Lars, Xenu Fights Back by DZK (i can host these if someone needs to download them), theyre both pretty amusing songs that mock scientology.

If a boombox is required, i also have one, im pretty sure it still works, and can run on D Batteries (although it takes a ton of them), has an FM tuner, CD player and Tape Deck (wat?). I can bring that if necessary, its pretty big.

This is of course dependent on whether i can come or not, since school will have started and the dates not set yet.

If you can bring one that works that would save me the trouble of buying one. If not I really have no problem going out and buying it

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Der Meister wrote:For music, Scientology = Wtf ? by MC Lars, Xenu Fights Back by DZK (i can host these if someone needs to download them), theyre both pretty amusing songs that mock scientology.

If you can bring one that works that would save me the trouble of buying one. If not I really have no problem going out and buying it

Rusty:

Save your cash. The box I'm bringing does CD and cassette

Der Meister:

How many D cells? I use rechargeables and can bring enough to fill your box. But since I'm notoriously miserly, I'll need them back at the end of the day...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:15 pm

IS THIS the month I will have to drop my pants? cheers study
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Scary wrote:IS THIS the month I will have to drop my pants? cheers study

I am working hard to recruit, but not so you'll have to drop 'em (almost had a former scilon wanna-be* coming, but work got in the way). I just think that the more people we have the better time it is.

(I will have cameras at the ready, just in case!)

*Took the test and some courses in the 1970's but got saved by a good right hook, a bottle of bourbon and a Catholic priest (the right hook was mine, not the cleric's: he had the bourbon...)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 pm

OK folk. So Mrs. C can plan the baking we need to decide the theme of this month's party. Thus far we have two votes (Scary and me) for Spy vs Spy. Anyone else? Anyone have other suggestions?

Anyone who express an opinion can change their mind is something they like better comes along.

But for baking, costuming, signage, etc. we should decide soon.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFallacy Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Hey, I'm Rusty's brother. I like the idea of themes (the luau was fun), but I'm curious as to what the Spy vs. Spy theme is. Do we all dress in black or white or something? Are there any pics of a Spy v. Spy raid?
TrueFallacy
TrueFallacy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next