Let's get this thing going NOW!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

August Raid! When shall we once agaiin grace the scilons with the gift of our presence?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
54% 54% 
[ 7 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 13

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Scary on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

TrueFallacy wrote:Hey, I'm Rusty's brother. I like the idea of themes (the luau was fun), but I'm curious as to what the Spy vs. Spy theme is. Do we all dress in black or white or something? Are there any pics of a Spy v. Spy raid?

I think it's really spy v sci...and you can make a spy outfit, or check out the photos from the last spy v sci for ideas...

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564090082XUDbvG?vhost=good-times
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Scary wrote:
TrueFallacy wrote:Hey, I'm Rusty's brother. I like the idea of themes (the luau was fun), but I'm curious as to what the Spy vs. Spy theme is. Do we all dress in black or white or something? Are there any pics of a Spy v. Spy raid?

I think it's really spy v sci...and you can make a spy outfit, or check out the photos from the last spy v sci for ideas...

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564090082XUDbvG?vhost=good-times


She are correct. (I'll deny I said that later! An imposter has hacked my account! I would never be this nice!)

Spy vs Sci denotes how (among other things) Anonymous have managed to infiltrate the inner working of the scilons and show their sekrits to the world. It also refers to the legions of PIs that the scilons keep on the payroll just to spy on protestors and critics. Thus far, we've been lucky. Wonder why? (blushes immodestly)

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 pm

TrueFallacy wrote:Hey, I'm Rusty's brother. I like the idea of themes (the luau was fun), but I'm curious as to what the Spy vs. Spy theme is. Do we all dress in black or white or something? Are there any pics of a Spy v. Spy raid?

Hey! Rusty's brother! Welcome to the party!

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Scary on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Scary wrote:
TrueFallacy wrote:Hey, I'm Rusty's brother. I like the idea of themes (the luau was fun), but I'm curious as to what the Spy vs. Spy theme is. Do we all dress in black or white or something? Are there any pics of a Spy v. Spy raid?

I think it's really spy v sci...and you can make a spy outfit, or check out the photos from the last spy v sci for ideas...

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564090082XUDbvG?vhost=good-times


She are correct. (I'll deny I said that later! An imposter has hacked my account! I would never be this nice!)

Spy vs Sci denotes how (among other things) Anonymous have managed to infiltrate the inner working of the scilons and show their sekrits to the world. It also refers to the legions of PIs that the scilons keep on the payroll just to spy on protestors and critics. Thus far, we've been lucky. Wonder why? (blushes immodestly)

Now now, don't be shy I love you I am going to get some shrubbery for my col. flag ensemble Very Happy..now, where did I put my cammo cream?
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  TrueFallacy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 am

Cudgel wrote:
TrueFallacy wrote:Hey, I'm Rusty's brother. I like the idea of themes (the luau was fun), but I'm curious as to what the Spy vs. Spy theme is. Do we all dress in black or white or something? Are there any pics of a Spy v. Spy raid?

Hey! Rusty's brother! Welcome to the party!
Thanks for the welcome, but you can just call me True. Razz And thanks for the clarification Scary, I'm checking out the pics now.
avatar
TrueFallacy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Der Meister on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 am

Cudgel wrote:
RustyShackleford425 wrote:
Der Meister wrote:For music, Scientology = Wtf ? by MC Lars, Xenu Fights Back by DZK (i can host these if someone needs to download them), theyre both pretty amusing songs that mock scientology.

If a boombox is required, i also have one, im pretty sure it still works, and can run on D Batteries (although it takes a ton of them), has an FM tuner, CD player and Tape Deck (wat?). I can bring that if necessary, its pretty big.

This is of course dependent on whether i can come or not, since school will have started and the dates not set yet.

If you can bring one that works that would save me the trouble of buying one. If not I really have no problem going out and buying it

Rusty:

Save your cash. The box I'm bringing does CD and cassette


Der Meister:

How many D cells? I use rechargeables and can bring enough to fill your box. But since I'm notoriously miserly, I'll need them back at the end of the day...







Im not exactly sure lol, and itd probably good to test and see if it still works, since i havent used it in a while. Ill check on these things and let you know
avatar
Der Meister
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 8
Location : Cincinnati Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Captain_Goodnight on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Give em hell!

avatar
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Slug on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Spy sounds good.

Easy ninja mask.
avatar
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:48 pm

I think i'll just stick with the suit, James Bond style anon

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Slug on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 pm

I'll attempt to get a fedora and trench coat. But no guarantees. If I can't manage that, I'll do some badly made ninja type mask.
avatar
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Slug wrote:I'll attempt to get a fedora and trench coat. But no guarantees. If I can't manage that, I'll do some badly made ninja type mask.

Goodwill and Salvation Army are great places for costumong, just in case you had not thought of them...

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Der Meister on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:54 pm

I have a trench coat, and ill look into getting a fedora, and some spy like sunglasses and/or something to cover my face
avatar
Der Meister
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 8
Location : Cincinnati Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Slug on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Slug wrote:I'll attempt to get a fedora and trench coat. But no guarantees. If I can't manage that, I'll do some badly made ninja type mask.

Goodwill and Salvation Army are great places for costumong, just in case you had not thought of them...

In all honesty I hadn't. Haha. I'll go there now.
avatar
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Captain_Goodnight on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Der Meister wrote:I have a trench coat, and ill look into getting a fedora, and some spy like sunglasses and/or something to cover my face

For those who have eyeglasses, I've found that theater 3D glasses (the circularly polarized kind) are great because they are dark and they are made to fit comfortably over eyeglasses. They also make your eyes look freaky and distorted but hide their color and the hide your glasses well too.

I have an extra pair, but I won't make this next protest. I may make it in September and I have convinced a good friend of mine to finally come along and join in the fun.
avatar
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:02 am

Captain_Goodnight wrote:
Der Meister wrote:I have a trench coat, and ill look into getting a fedora, and some spy like sunglasses and/or something to cover my face

For those who have eyeglasses, I've found that theater 3D glasses (the circularly polarized kind) are great because they are dark and they are made to fit comfortably over eyeglasses. They also make your eyes look freaky and distorted but hide their color and the hide your glasses well too.

I have an extra pair, but I won't make this next protest. I may make it in September and I have convinced a good friend of mine to finally come along and join in the fun.

Looking forward to seeing you in September!

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Scary on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 am

YEAH Captain...September Smile

I think I will go with my cammo and shrubbery again Very Happy
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Scary wrote:YEAH Captain...September Smile

I think I will go with my cammo and shrubbery again Very Happy


I am a knight who says NEE! Bring me a shrubbery. Nothing to fancy...

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Der Meister wrote:I'm not exactly sure lol, and itd probably good to test and see if it still works, since i havent used it in a while. Ill check on these things and let you know

Does it work? I need to know by tomorrow so I can cycle the D cells into the charger routine...

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Der Meister on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Well, the cd player seems to work, although i cant guarantee that the sound quality will be any good, but it works.


Im not sure if i can go though, as i have a marching band commitment till 12, ill have to try to figure it out
avatar
Der Meister
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 8
Location : Cincinnati Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Der Meister wrote:Well, the cd player seems to work, although i cant guarantee that the sound quality will be any good, but it works.


Im not sure if i can go though, as i have a marching band commitment till 12, ill have to try to figure it out

Then don't worry about bringing it if you do make it. The box I'll have will do CDs, cassettes (and if they're on a 1 GB or less SD card) MP3s.

And don't sweat not coming because of band. Education counts.

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Der Meister on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Haha, this has tape, cd, and fm am, it sounds decent, just dont expect all too much in the bass department, its a couple years old and was only like 80 $ when i got it, but if i can make it and i need to bring it i can.

Id much rather be at the protest lol, ill try to see what i can do
avatar
Der Meister
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 8
Location : Cincinnati Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Cudgel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Der Meister wrote:Haha, this has tape, cd, and fm am, it sounds decent, just dont expect all too much in the bass department, its a couple years old and was only like 80 $ when i got it, but if i can make it and i need to bring it i can.

Id much rather be at the protest lol, ill try to see what i can do

So do I charge batteries or will you buy Bunnies?

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  shanks on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Looks like it may rain this Saturday. Supposedly starting around 2pm and going past 8pm.

shanks
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 19
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  TrueFallacy on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 pm

shanks wrote:Looks like it may rain this Saturday. Supposedly starting around 2pm and going past 8pm.
Bring an umbrella and wrap your signs in saran wrap.
avatar
TrueFallacy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 pm

I recently bought a portrait of Tom Cruise from a local video store and thought it would have endless possibilities for epicness. Any ideas as to what to do with Mr. Cruise's picture would be much appreciated.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get this thing going NOW!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum