Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vids and pics

3 posters

Go down

Vids and pics Empty Vids and pics

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Post both here. I will get to the vids sometime this week. Last week and this weekend was just bad in general, so sorry for the delay. Will post hopefully by midweek.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Vids and pics Empty Re: Vids and pics

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:49 pm

During our March 21st raid, I videoed some important looking scifags. They got into a car that appears to have California plates. I could get the license # but the words above it are fuzzy but it does look like it says California in that gay script they use on their plates. So these guys came all the way from Cali? Jesus. That is a fucking 3 day drive one way. I guess they can't afford or won't spent for air fare anymore?

They came out of the org, which was fully covered in floor to ceiling curtains and got into a Red Saturn SUV which rocketed off down 4th street and turned illegally onto Home street, which is a one way street, going the wrong way down the entire thing. I guess they can't afford driving lessons either. Glad I got the entire thing on video too. I'll upload those later this week once I've had time to clean up and process them.

Anyway, can any ex-scis and whatnot have a look. Can you identify any of the men in these pictures?

BTW Cudgel, thanks for bringing the monopod! It made these detailed shots possible!

Vids and pics 21l68ec
Side shot of one of the men.

Vids and pics Jae7as

Vids and pics Mtm3rp

Vids and pics 29fbj4k

Vids and pics 2zztipu

Vids and pics I1gq5z

Vids and pics Id8ymw

Vids and pics 2v1keaf

Vids and pics 35n7syh

Vids and pics 20t5ef4

Vids and pics 192ezs
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonOfStout Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:36 am

Yep, that's a California plate alright. Goddamn, and I thought I'd driven a ways to get there that day!

AnonOfStout

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius_121 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm pulling off a 5LVV683 off that plate.

Sorry about the absense from the last protest. Sounded Epic. I'll try to play wth the image and request IHM (/b/tards) to assist in getting info off that car and who's driving it. But since they're /b/tards, don't expect much. As of the last message I got, I'll still be the Director Staff's Lapdog (for the musical) until May. I'll still be there in spirit and such, but I know more people there outweigh that sentimental crap. Oh well, what can be done? If there is any thing I can do for the cause, (maybe a Anti-Sci game on a couple of major sites for that kind of stuff, like Newgrounds and Kongregate?) just give me a shout (until May)
Mobius_121
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonOfStout Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Check it!

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/important-looking-scilons-cincinnati-42599/2/#post823661

FOUND IT!

Click the image to open in full size.

They are awards for recruiting at least 15 people into Annual or Lifetime memberships with the IAS. At least 5 of them must be Lifetime members.

“Reshaping the Destiny of Earth Honor Roll”

In this magazine (PDF pages 122-125)
IAS (International Assoc of Scientologists) IMPACT magazine issue #117 from 2007

My best guess is that they are "Field Disseminators" for the IAS driving from Org to Org trying to sign up more people to the IAS or get them to increase their IAS donation level. This would explain why they drove all the way from California.

They get 10% of the membership fees or donations collected.

I bet the Cincy Org was pushed hard to get every Scientologist in the area down there to get beat for cash. The attendance that night would probably be an indicator about the size & strength of the Cincinnati Org right now.

AnonOfStout

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 pm

AnonOfStout wrote:Check it!

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/important-looking-scilons-cincinnati-42599/2/#post823661

FOUND IT!

Click the image to open in full size.

They are awards for recruiting at least 15 people into Annual or Lifetime memberships with the IAS. At least 5 of them must be Lifetime members.

“Reshaping the Destiny of Earth Honor Roll”

In this magazine (PDF pages 122-125)
IAS (International Assoc of Scientologists) IMPACT magazine issue #117 from 2007

My best guess is that they are "Field Disseminators" for the IAS driving from Org to Org trying to sign up more people to the IAS or get them to increase their IAS donation level. This would explain why they drove all the way from California.

They get 10% of the membership fees or donations collected.

I bet the Cincy Org was pushed hard to get every Scientologist in the area down there to get beat for cash. The attendance that night would probably be an indicator about the size & strength of the Cincinnati Org right now.

Awesome, so everyone of them knew we were still about. And also, if that is all they have left, no wonder they had curtains up.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down