Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June /r/aid results

5 posters

Go down

June /r/aid results Empty June /r/aid results

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:44 pm

My last raid for a while. I've explained my reasons to those who need to know.

This raid was not posted on WWP, just here. Scilons were taken totally by surprise. It was supposed to be "sunday services" yet we saw no services. A few public showed up and seemed surprised we still exist. Scilon HQ quickly became a kicked anthill and they started showing off paranoid behavior again. Got footage of them trying to clandestinely take pictures of us, with more flash fail. Lots of honking, waves and thumbs up and lots of people coming up to us on the streets and thanking us for standing up against scientology. People loved the pirate outfits and one of the scilons even described Scary as "Cute in that outfit".

We also obtained some major intelligence which we will divulge to the boards for the ex-sci's to look over. Looks like Cincinnati is "out security" again. anon

Finally, had an incident after the protest. While the rest of the anons went to celebrate, I needed to get going and so I split off from the group. Near 6th and Vine, I spotted a scilon on a bike, on the phone the whole time. This is the older guy we were singing "I wanna ride my bicycle" at when he road off before the protest ended. He may have just been on a ride, but who talks on a cell phone while riding a bike? It's possible he was looking for us and reporting back, trying to get our parking locations. He spotted me and quickly rode past me and kept going, I waited for him to get a couple streets down and then did a vanishing act through several alleys in case he called a group in a car out to try to follow me. Hope the rest of you got out ok, they may be trying in earnest to name fag people again.

Anyway, I'll have pics and maybe even video up if I have enough good footage to make it us a little picture show.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

June /r/aid results Empty Re: June /r/aid results

Post  Scary Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Thanks for the great raid report...we enturbulated with beer, our security was epic...we didn't have issues, but LOL scilon on the bike..wonder if that was his whole purpose. You did forget to mention that attendance was taken by our Scilon Karen who marked down on her stat sheet who was there and what our signs said...flash fail aside...that is so funny, you'd think they have enough photos of our masked faces by now Very Happy Perhaps they will send a note to Davey that one protester is limping a bit more and appears to have lost some weight...I think the weight loss cancels out the limp and they won't get stats for that Very Happy
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

June /r/aid results Empty Who's Who in scientology of Cincinnati

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Got the results from the sign. The camera got it all nicely.

Carl Smudde - Local Dentist - $20,000 - http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/c/carl-smudde.html

His Wife Deb - $10,000 - http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/deborah-smudde.html

Roy Findley - $44,500 http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/r/roy-findley.html

Ken Sala - Amount blocked by table - No entry in AIS database

Phil Brown - http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/p/phil-brown.html

Scott Shelby - Local Chiropractor - http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/scott-shelby.html

Mike "Dildo Boy" Teifke - Yeah he's on there, not sure how much, table was in the way.

Much more and thousands of dollars stripped from people's accounts, I'll leave the rest of the name to you guys to look up as an exercise. Pictures of our brave agent's fine work.

June /r/aid results 2ufx9xv

June /r/aid results 166iqgp

June /r/aid results 2afwtxh

June /r/aid results 35lu9u0
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 am

Oh I see Dr. Popa's name on there for 8k. Dildo boy has to be running out of money...wonder if he sold the beemer? Great pics! and Sauce! Stupid clams giving all that money...in these hard times....
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 am

Columbus did this last year, videoed a whiteboard in Feb 2008.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/major-intelligence-cincinnati-scilons-their-47421/#post898597

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta4-PVnBbIM (Last 15 seconds of the vid)

Look at the size of the list for Columbus in Feb 2008. Then compare to Cincinnati in June 2009. Can you say ouch?
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

June /r/aid results Empty Bike Guy

Post  Cudgel Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 pm

EDIT: I had a few minute to put in a few pix...

I'll put a pic up later, but he was on and off the phone the entire time. He was in and out of the org, just couldn't make up his mind whether or not to stay inside or out. He did give me a smile when I thanked him for helpng to reduce greenhouse gasses by using a bicycle. Now if he would only lower the rate at which he smokes we might make a positive gain...

June /r/aid results Bicycl10

It should also be noted that for the first time in a very long time, our favorite scilon lady Karen was NOT dressed in black! She looked absolutely stunning in her white outfit...

June /r/aid results Karen_10

Last edited by Cudgel on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:41 pm

She also looked stunned to see us, lol.

Also, to bike guy's credit, he looked as surprised to see me as I was to see him. Occam's razor suggests that he was just on a ride and nothing more and I tend to go with Occam much of the time. But you never can tell when scientology is involved. But anyway, he kept going past me and didn't look back and I didn't do or say anything to him, just looked to see if he would turn around or not. He didn't and kept going and so I just vanished.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:38 am

Bike dude= angry clam who attacked Alan...wonder if he sold his car to pay for the next strut in the bridge? Ideally.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

June /r/aid results Empty It was painful...but I just had an Epiphany

Post  Cudgel Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:50 am

We need to get an ID of the African-American woman walking across the street with Karen. Are the clams trying to make inroads into that community? Is this woman being used as a key to gain entry? Am I being paranoid as I ask myself these questions? Why does my voice sound differently when I hold internal dialogues with myself?

June /r/aid results Karen_10
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm working on the vids tongiht. I'm going to put stuff from the last few protest vids into one vid. Getting the lady acting paranoid and photoing the bystanders in January. Going through Mar and May next. Hopefully have something up tonight or tomorrow.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 am

Captain_Goodnight wrote:I'm working on the vids tongiht. I'm going to put stuff from the last few protest vids into one vid. Getting the lady acting paranoid and photoing the bystanders in January. Going through Mar and May next. Hopefully have something up tonight or tomorrow.

I look forward to it!
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

June /r/aid results Empty i need helps

Post  H3LLFYRE Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:54 am

im new and so iz my buddy to the protest the one one the 20 will be our first
i just have a few questions
email me the awnsers at dillstaind@yahoo.com....and dont worry its a slve account they cant trace me
1.how dangerous do these things get??
2. will they follow me and long ass way
3.im gonna need help getting away from the thing if u or anyone else is kool enough to help out
im only 16 and tiny so i wouldnt put up a good fight

plz email me if u have to make a false account to email me
im all for the movement i just need to meet people and get kool with them so im not at these things alone

H3LLFYRE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Captain_Goodnight wrote:I'm working on the vids tongiht. I'm going to put stuff from the last few protest vids into one vid. Getting the lady acting paranoid and photoing the bystanders in January. Going through Mar and May next. Hopefully have something up tonight or tomorrow.

I look forward to it!

well it would be enturbulating...to say the least...but...is Haddug up again...for same? FIN? hate to have the newbs come for a party and find.... study
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 pm

So, cudge...remember that civil rights thing my friend told me about...well apparently I need to always double check HER when she talks about numbers...cause

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090618/ENT01/906180309/

it is this weekend...and i don't have the #*$%&*^$%*& to manage a crowd.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 pm

The video will be up soon. I mashed up Jan, Mar, May and June protests into one 10 min vid. Plenty of lulz inside! Give it about an hour to process. Youtube is very slow today.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Enjoy!
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Scary wrote:So, cudge...remember that civil rights thing my friend told me about...well apparently I need to always double check HER when she talks about numbers...cause

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090618/ENT01/906180309/

it is this weekend...and i don't have the #*$%&*^$%*& to manage a crowd.

Thats true, it is this weekend. Why was I thinking it (prez Clinton will be in town at the riverfront - police and secret service all over ther place) was last Saturday?. Disregard my PM.

My vote is to cancell the 20th. Poll going up now. Look for the new topic.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  moonchylde Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:11 am

Captain_Goodnight wrote:*Clipped Awesomesauce*

Enjoy!

Well done, my friend, well done. Can't wait to sweat it out in July.
moonchylde
moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down