Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October: Frost on the Pumpkins and a Freeze on Scilon Activity

+4
Scary
moonchylde
Mobius_121
Cudgel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

October:  Frost on the Pumpkins and a Freeze on Scilon Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: October: Frost on the Pumpkins and a Freeze on Scilon Activity

Post  Mobius_121 Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Scary wrote:In these times better not to risk the job you have! We'll miss you, but your're gainfully employed so YEAH!

Shit, I'm working a third the hours I started there with. I'm spending the rest of my day after my lab at Cincy State looking for a better job. All my old one does is call me when at the worst possible time and barely pay me at all. I can't even pay for tuition at this rate. frustration

Still, good luck though! I wish I was there.
Mobius_121
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

October:  Frost on the Pumpkins and a Freeze on Scilon Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: October: Frost on the Pumpkins and a Freeze on Scilon Activity

Post  Scary Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:59 am

Sad we wish you were going to be there too...but work while you can!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Rest of this month is out for me. Maybe November.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Did anyone watch Nightline inside scientology last night?

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:44 pm

RustyShackleford425 wrote:Did anyone watch Nightline inside scientology last night?

Yes, I made a thread on it here after watching. The cult got shat on big time.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:
RustyShackleford425 wrote:Did anyone watch Nightline inside scientology last night?

Yes, I made a thread on it here after watching. The cult got shat on big time.

Yeah they did. Tommy Davis is a pretty shitty liar his eyes seemed to be looking away every time he tried to disregard the allegations against Miscavige.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2