Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October Post-Game

2 posters

Go down

October Post-Game Empty October Post-Game

Post  Cudgel Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Short report, more to follow with pix later this evening.

It was pleasant, weather-wise. Scary and I headed to the org around 1:20 p.m. after waiting to see if anyone else was coming. We arrived to find the front door of the org apparently locked with a sign telling people to go to the other door. The reason: there were tables (with table cloths and flowers) blocking the door. (question to anyone who's been in the building: is there a lit exit sign above this door?). Some of the participants looked particularly bored with whatever the speaker was talking about.

More later after I get back from work...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

October Post-Game Empty Re: October Post-Game

Post  Scary Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Cudgel wrote:Short report, more to follow with pix later this evening.

It was pleasant, weather-wise. Scary and I headed to the org around 1:20 p.m. after waiting to see if anyone else was coming. We arrived to find the front door of the org apparently locked with a sign telling people to go to the other door. The reason: there were tables (with table cloths and flowers) blocking the door. (question to anyone who's been in the building: is there a lit exit sign above this door?). Some of the participants looked particularly bored with whatever the speaker was talking about.

More later after I get back from work...

NEXT? Ain't stopping me...I don't care if the rest of you turds show up or not~ ha guy fawkes mask
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Scary wrote: NEXT? Ain't stopping me...I don't care if the rest of you turds show up or not~ ha guy fawkes mask

Things here have been not good with car accidents (no injuries) and illnesses of aged parental units. But I wouldn't let you go alone.

Poll up for November.

Please move all discussion about raids there. I'll put some pix up from October tomorrow.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down