March Protest Pre Game

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When shall we protest?

25% 25% 
[ 3 ]
33% 33% 
[ 4 ]
33% 33% 
[ 4 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:So folks, how is the 21st sounding for everyone?

Cbus's org is celebrating el con's birthday on the 21st. Is Cincy? Maybe we should send a cake...


Speaking of baking: I know about the nut allergies ($cientology can cure that, you know!) amongst us. Are there any others Mrs. C should know about? Those of you with the nut thing: how about almond extract, is it a taboo?

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Scary on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:06 pm

21 works for me Smile
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:51 am

Scary wrote:21 works for me Smile

And it's of legal age, too!

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Scary on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Dirty dirty mouth Laughing
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Scary wrote:Dirty dirty mouth Laughing


I was referring to alcohol consumption. Now, who'd got a potty mind?

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Scary on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:00 am

Cudgel wrote:
Scary wrote:Dirty dirty mouth Laughing


I was referring to alcohol consumption. Now, who'd got a potty mind?
Laughing who me? afraid
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  whodeyanon on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:08 pm

count me in for whatever anons let me know the details when it is decided
avatar
whodeyanon
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 61
Location : CINCINNATI
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  DraconataServerai on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:37 am

As admin and a sometimes representative anon (though i have been gone a while now) i will make it for the 21st in the topic and board thread. I say 21st all on! Now whos with me!?

_________________
4chan is like your retarded nephew.
When he was little you thought his antics were funny
But now he's 28
And it's just sad.
avatar
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  alluneedizluv on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:54 am

Here's my humble opinion... they are guessing when the protests will be and consequently, having less activiities those days.


I say schedule raids...
avatar
alluneedizluv
Anon

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Captain_Goodnight on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 pm

The 21st it is. Most people can attend that day and the 15th is looking bad for me now too. So I'd say let's go with the 21st. And the occasional flash would be good too, yes though people like me who are far away from downtown Cinci may find it harder to attend those.
avatar
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Scary on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:16 pm

1-4? I see 12 people voted...I will take of my pants and dance if 12 people actually show up guy fawkes mask
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Scary wrote:1-4? I see 12 people voted...I will take of my pants and dance if 12 people actually show up guy fawkes mask



I'll bring the movie camera!!!

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Deetinator on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:09 am

Sorry all, won't be able to attend. I will be out of town this weekend and the next, getting back late Sunday. But you can still hope 11 will show up! Win one for the gipper, or whatever it's called.
avatar
Deetinator
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:22 am

OK, so we're on for the 21st! We still need propaganda handouts to use when we visit the edges of Fountain Square and the Tea Party. I am currently busier than I really want to be and may not have time to write anything appropriate. Can anyone volunteer to put something togethr by next Friday, preferably before 4 p.m. (because that's my window for free copying).

Special Saint Patrick's Day cookies coming...

Long range forecast has 30% chance of rain, which means it's 70% chance of being nice!

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  haddug on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Captain_Goodnight wrote:So folks, how is the 21st sounding for everyone?

Cbus's org is celebrating el con's birthday on the 21st. Is Cincy? Maybe we should send a cake...


Speaking of baking: I know about the nut allergies ($cientology can cure that, you know!) amongst us. Are there any others Mrs. C should know about? Those of you with the nut thing: how about almond extract, is it a taboo?

I'm one of those. I'm weird with almonds, haven't figured out whether extract would be fine. But my reaction to almonds is just a mild annoyance, so I can deal with it. It's the bigger nuts that are bad for me.

Also, 21st works for me.

_________________
Proud member of the Marcabian 42nd PsyOps Squadron

I\'ll give you a little help OSA: I\'m the one wearing a mask.

As featured in Maxim Magazine
avatar
haddug
Moderator

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:38 pm

haddug wrote:
Cudgel wrote:
Captain_Goodnight wrote:So folks, how is the 21st sounding for everyone?

Cbus's org is celebrating el con's birthday on the 21st. Is Cincy? Maybe we should send a cake...


Speaking of baking: I know about the nut allergies ($cientology can cure that, you know!) amongst us. Are there any others Mrs. C should know about? Those of you with the nut thing: how about almond extract, is it a taboo?

I'm one of those. I'm weird with almonds, haven't figured out whether extract would be fine. But my reaction to almonds is just a mild annoyance, so I can deal with it. It's the bigger nuts that are bad for me.

Also, 21st works for me.

Not to worry, the switch has already been made to Vanilla. I'd hate to cause anyone any annoyance... well, except maybe any member of the sea org. Oh, and any number of conservative politicians. And the French...

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Captain_Goodnight on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Cudgel wrote:OK, so we're on for the 21st! We still need propaganda handouts to use when we visit the edges of Fountain Square and the Tea Party. I am currently busier than I really want to be and may not have time to write anything appropriate. Can anyone volunteer to put something togethr by next Friday, preferably before 4 p.m. (because that's my window for free copying).

Special Saint Patrick's Day cookies coming...

Long range forecast has 30% chance of rain, which means it's 70% chance of being nice!

Tea party is on the 15th dude. Unlesss it moved too.
avatar
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:
Cudgel wrote:OK, so we're on for the 21st! We still need propaganda handouts to use when we visit the edges of Fountain Square and the Tea Party. I am currently busier than I really want to be and may not have time to write anything appropriate. Can anyone volunteer to put something togethr by next Friday, preferably before 4 p.m. (because that's my window for free copying).

Special Saint Patrick's Day cookies coming...

Long range forecast has 30% chance of rain, which means it's 70% chance of being nice!

Tea party is on the 15th dude. Unlesss it moved too.

My bad.

But we still need something to hand out. Should I go with one of the ones we've used previously? Does anyone have any particular favorites (other than Scary and the buttsects poster)?

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Scary on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 pm

I am not able to make or print anything at the moment due to camping. Otherwise I would. Also, will need help in exchange for food? beer? when it comes to wireless internetz. But will be at the protest.

is the time verified 1-4?
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  DraconataServerai on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 am

Ok the official time if 1pm - 4pm with the meet up at 12:45pm in front of the starbucks downtown

_________________
4chan is like your retarded nephew.
When he was little you thought his antics were funny
But now he's 28
And it's just sad.
avatar
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 am

Scary wrote:I am not able to make or print anything at the moment due to camping. Otherwise I would. Also, will need help in exchange for food? beer? when it comes to wireless internetz. But will be at the protest.

is the time verified 1-4?

I'm going to be on a tight schedule that day, so I may not be of much help afterward. BUT if you send me what you want printed, that I can help with.

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Scary on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 am

Or another time...I am seriously brain exploding with this. I cannot find what I deem to be clear and concise information on providers and what, exactly they provide and for how much, there are all these "offers"...and tricky shits...
avatar
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:40 am

Scary wrote:Or another time...I am seriously brain exploding with this. I cannot find what I deem to be clear and concise information on providers and what, exactly they provide and for how much, there are all these "offers"...and tricky shits...

Uhm. Providers of what? ISPs? Recreational pharmaceuticals? Moonshine?

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  cincyangl on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 am

Is it the 21st?

cincyangl
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Cudgel on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm

cincyangl wrote:Is it the 21st?

It is indeed. See you there?

_________________
~

From the chaos that followed the Big Bang, the Universe as we know it coalesced, although it still contains chaos within. From the chaos that is the intertubes the Anonymous coalesced, containing the chaos each within themselves.

Cudgel the Clever, 2011
avatar
Cudgel
Moderator

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March Protest Pre Game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum