Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

+13
Slug
AnonOfStout
shanks
urcoconuts814
GreatJustice
Captain_Goodnight
Scary
GiantBaby
Vengence13
Cudgel
Mobius_121
moonchylde
eclipsael
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. - Page 3 Empty Re: May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  GiantBaby Mon May 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Slug wrote:Any ideas for signs we could work on, or do you have some we could use?

Well the Cincy Org is home to Ben Kasle who just got arrested & is being tried for banging a 13 year old.

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. - Page 3 55444_f260
GiantBaby
GiantBaby
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. - Page 3 Empty Abject apologies to all

Post  Cudgel Mon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm

A family thing has arisen that will keep me away from the fun and games on May 23. I must be in Toledo to assist with the moving of my 93 year old Alzheimer's encrusted father-in-law.

And I was so looking forward to meeting the crew from KY.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. - Page 3 Empty Re: May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  Scary Tue May 12, 2009 11:16 am

Sorry to hear that cudge....think Haddog is going to show?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  cincyangl Wed May 13, 2009 5:24 pm

HI long time no post!

Anyway, I will make the protest and I'm sorry to see Cug won't make it.

I haven't been on much, puter probs. The dang boxes hate me!

cincyangl
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipsael Thu May 14, 2009 5:47 am

I've been pretty under-the-weather this week but I'm still going to try my best to make it.
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu May 14, 2009 12:02 pm

eclipsael wrote:I've been pretty under-the-weather this week but I'm still going to try my best to make it.

Good thing the protest isn't until NEXT week Very Happy
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius_121 Thu May 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Cudgel wrote:A family thing has arisen that will keep me away from the fun and games on May 23. I must be in Toledo to assist with the moving of my 93 year old Alzheimer's encrusted father-in-law.

And I was so looking forward to meeting the crew from KY.

Sorry to hear that Cudge. That's also my Ride up there... Also, my Cousin is having a Grad Party, but later in the day.

Anyone possibly care to swing by my area?
Mobius_121
Mobius_121
Anon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  freebirthscum Sat May 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Freebirthscum here, announcing officially my allegiance to Anonymous and resolve to see Scientology abolished. Am planning on making the May 23rd date and have two questions.

a) About how long do these last?

b) What would be a better sign: "Xenu is disappointed in you" or "Paying for salvation is so 1300's"?

Here's to seeing everyone there guy fawkes mask

Last edited by freebirthscum on Tue May 19, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
freebirthscum
freebirthscum
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 5
Location : 42nd Mudkips Bomber Wing, aboard the Rickroll Carrier Rule 1
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DraconataServerai Sat May 16, 2009 7:03 pm

I shall be attending this protest which will indeed be my last protest with the cincy anon group. As much as it pains me to say it the military will be taking me from this area next month and putting me through basic and other wonderful schooling. My g/f venthie will be attending with me as well. Here's to an awesome year of enturbulation and may you guys have many more (or hopefully not and scientology collapses) great raids. So i will also be abdicating my position as admin of the boards.
DraconataServerai
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sat May 16, 2009 11:29 pm

DraconataServerai wrote:I shall be attending this protest which will indeed be my last protest with the cincy anon group. As much as it pains me to say it the military will be taking me from this area next month and putting me through basic and other wonderful schooling. My g/f venthie will be attending with me as well. Here's to an awesome year of enturbulation and may you guys have many more (or hopefully not and scientology collapses) great raids. So i will also be abdicating my position as admin of the boards.

I am saddened by the fact that I shall not be with you on your last raid as a civilian. It's been a pleasure to share the lulz over the past year. Remember: you have access and will not be deleted (amirite Moderators?). Check in now and again to let us know how you fare and to offer such suggestions as you might, especially if you see us doing something foolhardy.

And let us know when you get home on leave so we can celebrate your successes.

Keep your head down.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  moonchylde Sun May 17, 2009 9:00 pm

freebirthscum wrote:Freebirthscum here, announcing officially my allegiance to Anonymous and resolve to see Scientology abolished. Am planning on making the May 23rd date and have two questions.

a) About how long do these last?

b) What would be a better sign: "Xenu is disappointed in you" or "Paying for salvation is so 1300's"?

Here's to seeing everyone there guy fawkes mask

A) usually two to three hours, depending on how much traffic / how quick everyone tires out.
B) IMHO, the first one really doesn't make sense (zenu is their version of the devil, so they surely wouldn't want to make him proud!), and the second one risks offending religious folk passing by (who are the one's we're there to educate). Maybe a re-writing of the first? Just my opinion, of course... guy fawkes mask

*EDIT: Oh, yeah, welcome aboard.
moonchylde
moonchylde
Resident Fur-fag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon May 18, 2009 8:45 pm

If we are going to have music I'd like to make a little request...that Tunuk song has gotten under my skin...we need to dance! Look forward to seeing everyone..if the fellow who needs a ride can PM me we can see what we can do!

oH and a hearty welcome to the neewbs, we welcome you..i might just have to take my pants off yet!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Tue May 19, 2009 6:18 am

i promise to be a peaceful enforcer

i dont have to work at the bar until 6
so plenty of time to annoy the sci-fis

and if you want you can come with me after to the bar and ill buy some ppls a beer... those of age
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Tue May 19, 2009 9:43 am

Scary wrote:If we are going to have music I'd like to make a little request...that Tunuk song has gotten under my skin...we need to dance! Look forward to seeing everyone..if the fellow who needs a ride can PM me we can see what we can do!

oH and a hearty welcome to the neewbs, we welcome you..i might just have to take my pants off yet!

I'll have the boombox backpack. Could you post a link to the song?

Edit: Or bring your own MP3 player, I can hook it up to the backpack as well as a way of taking requests.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue May 19, 2009 12:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo

looks like Cincy is about the only town not to Tunuk on video...can we fix this?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Tue May 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:
Scary wrote:If we are going to have music I'd like to make a little request...that Tunuk song has gotten under my skin...we need to dance! Look forward to seeing everyone..if the fellow who needs a ride can PM me we can see what we can do!

Edit: Or bring your own MP3 player, I can hook it up to the backpack as well as a way of taking requests.
i want soem dragon force, eye of the tiger, dropkick murpheys, and WHAM
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  freebirthscum Tue May 19, 2009 10:11 pm

moonchylde wrote:*EDIT: Oh, yeah, welcome aboard.

Thanks.

In hindsight I guess I was trying a bit too hard to be original with the signs. So I'll play it safe this time and go for a "Honk if you think $cientology is a cult."

Also, I noticed that the Scientology Center is hiring people to work. Any chance of inserting a mole?
freebirthscum
freebirthscum
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 5
Location : 42nd Mudkips Bomber Wing, aboard the Rickroll Carrier Rule 1
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cincyangl Wed May 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Is it still OK if I come this protest?

cincyangl
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

cincyangl wrote:Is it still OK if I come this protest?

Hey! You're our UNANONYMOUS Anonymous! You're one of the few of us that can speak from experience.

I won't be there, but you're welcome at ANY protest (well, ours anyway).

AMIRITE?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed May 20, 2009 5:03 pm

freebirthscum wrote:

Also, I noticed that the Scientology Center is hiring people to work. Any chance of inserting a mole?

Not unless that person has much experience infiltrating organizations. hey look for moles these days. Ever hear of a SEC check?

Last edited by Cudgel on Wed May 20, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't type worth siht...)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  haddug Wed May 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Scary wrote:Sorry to hear that cudge....think Haddog is going to show?

I hope to, but it's up in the air right now; I think I'm supposed to be about 2 hours away. Still trying to get a confirmation on that.
haddug
haddug

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Wed May 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Cudgel wrote:
freebirthscum wrote:

Not unless that person has much experience infiltrating organizations. hey look for moles these days. Ever hear of a SEC check?

The sec checks only work if you believe that the e-meter can read your thoughts. The real barrier to doing this is that the mole would have to give up their current life for years before they got near any juicy material and would have to spend hundreds of thousands to reach a level where they could start doing damage.

The best we can do right now are leaks from disgruntled people inside who have already done the two things above. So far there has been no shortage of leaks from within and some of them have been very damaging.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Wed May 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Vengence13 wrote:
Captain_Goodnight wrote:

i want soem dragon force, eye of the tiger, dropkick murpheys, and WHAM

Bring it on your own player. If it has a headphone jack, I can play it. If not, well, I only have eye of the tiger, sorry.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed May 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:
The sec checks only work if you believe that the e-meter can read your thoughts. The real barrier to doing this is that the mole would have to give up their current life for years before they got near any juicy material and would have to spend hundreds of thousands to reach a level where they could start doing damage.

I've known agents who have done just that for national security and narcotics investigations.

And an e-meter, in the hands of a good auditor, can detect stress (if not deceit) even if one doesn't believe in auditing. That's why galvanic skin sensors are part of a polygraph...

Last edited by Cudgel on Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I still can't tpye worth sthi...)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Thu May 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Captain_Goodnight wrote:

I've known agents who have done just that for national security and narcotics investigations.

And an e-meter, in the hands of a good auditor, can detect stress (if not deceit) even if one doesn't believe in auditing. That's why galvanic skin sensors are part of a polygraph...

Yeah but a good liar can defeat them easily, which is funny because in a way, some of their TR's give scilons the tools they need to defeat the sec checks. Staying cool under pressure (which is part of what TR-0 bullbaiting teaches) and learning to lie (TR-L... I think) can be used against it. It is their belief that the e-meter is more than just a skin response device, that fear that makes them still susceptible to it, though from what I've read from some accounts of ex-scis, some realize you can use your sci training to get you past sec checks.

Or you can drink some lithium water, lol.

You know, I think I'm going to send this in as an idea to Mythbusters. Having them bust the e-meter could be a major win for us. Even if they find it can be used as a simple lie detector, they would likely debunk that it can "read the soul". Now scilons likely won't watch that episode, but millions of potential stress test takers would see it. Mythbusters is extremely popular and I think it would be an awesome thing if I could get them to take on the e-meter on the show.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next