Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

+13
Slug
AnonOfStout
shanks
urcoconuts814
GreatJustice
Captain_Goodnight
Scary
GiantBaby
Vengence13
Cudgel
Mobius_121
moonchylde
eclipsael
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. - Page 2 Empty Re: May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  shanks Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey guys,
I am new to the bored, but have been a staunch anti-Scientologist for a while now. I am planning on coming out to this protest and I'll be bringing along four others with me. We all understand the rules and will obey them. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up to expect more people than usual.

shanks
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. - Page 2 Empty Re: May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 pm

More people than usual showing up is always ok in my book. It will certainly be better than 3-5 people we've had in the last few months.

It's starting to look like May is going to be as great protest!
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  shanks Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:More people than usual showing up is always ok in my book. It will certainly be better than 3-5 people we've had in the last few months.

It's starting to look like May is going to be as great protest!

I was going to try to go to the protest last month, but found out about it one day to late, lol. So, needless to say I am really looking forward to this.

shanks
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:12 am

Can someone make a PEDO sign that makes it clear that a PEDO incident happened in the org? I would do it but I carry enough signs already... guy fawkes mask
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Hmm, Pedobear along with the scientology approved stamp shopped over him. Could be lulzy.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  shanks Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Scary wrote:Can someone make a PEDO sign that makes it clear that a PEDO incident happened in the org? I would do it but I carry enough signs already... guy fawkes mask
Lulz would be sure to ensue.

shanks
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:Hmm, Pedobear along with the scientology approved stamp shopped over him. Could be lulzy.

But you would have to explain to J.Q. Public who and what a Pedobear is. Could cause a backlash...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Scary wrote:Can someone make a PEDO sign that makes it clear that a PEDO incident happened in the org? I would do it but I carry enough signs already... guy fawkes mask

i will
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Scary wrote:
Vengence13 wrote:
GiantBaby wrote:
Vengence13 wrote:check this out.
he's gonna try to get me tax exempt status towards "cincy anon" . as long as its presented as a group with a purpose. i have no problem not wearing a mask and being seen as the "face" of the group if it allows us to get exempt status and also the potential for charitable donations that would then go towards our causes of exterminating sci-fi drones in our city.
sincerely,
the new Enforcer
Sounds funny, but DO NOT WANT.

'Anonymous' works because there is no group or entity. We are all just individuals doing our own thing.

If you don't get what I am saying, then read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_Awareness_Network
i get it and have been an avid anti-sci fi person for nearly 4 yrs.

but that being said.
in order for there to be a united front against the atrocities of CoS... there will come a time when you can no longer hide behind a mask or work individually. individualism only looks out for yourself. but by bonding together in a united front with a common goal and belief creats an army that can not be taken down.

not saying you have to drop any aspect of the anon group or what it has been, i understand everything. I understand hiding identities and why protocol is protocol with how things have been done. but look at mark bunker and what he has done by coming out and being the 'face' of the fight against scientology.

until people can band together with greater organization and actual strategy, event planning, proper info sessions, and also greated city/local involvment in the communities... it will not have the impact it should.

some people like to post their info online, and many market via myspace/facebook.... id rather be the 1%er that stands face to face with them and holds my ground. i'll gladly throw down the mask and let them know who i am and why i do what i do. thats when a true revolution will take place.

Sorry, this post is not working for me. Too much TORY TECH...we will likely ALWAYS hide our identities, first, we need to protect ourselves, second, it's fucking fun. WMB does his thing we do ours.

I do not wish to seem inhospitable, however you've made some disturbing posts. Pushing some legal status we do not need nor want, (right after advocating Molotov Cocktails....??) now the maskless thing and protesting across the street.

Know this LRH tech is FAIL....and so is clam rapetech.

LOL we don't need a revolution, we just need to cut off their revenue and we're doing just fine on that, thanks.

As they say, IF IT'S NOT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.

its not a matter of anything being broke.
its a matter of something needing to be refined.
ive been involved with enough things in the business world where constant refinement and innovation is needed in order to keep ideas/theories/and practicality fresh.

btw using the slang wrds on here doesnt make sense to me.
im more direct.
so i dont get some things you say.

btw if you truly believed what i said about moltovs then you need a dose of reality and need to better distinguish sarcasm vs real talk. casual fyi
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 pm

ah, it's not about believing or not, it's about knowing the fucking clams are here and will copy and send to POPO with mighty bawww. Remember a joke got Keith henson put in the pokey. As for the slang, google is your friend, it's all on ED.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonOfStout Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:41 am

Vengence13 wrote:
Scary wrote:
Vengence13 wrote:
GiantBaby wrote:
Vengence13 wrote:check this out.
he's gonna try to get me tax exempt status towards "cincy anon" . as long as its presented as a group with a purpose. i have no problem not wearing a mask and being seen as the "face" of the group if it allows us to get exempt status and also the potential for charitable donations that would then go towards our causes of exterminating sci-fi drones in our city.
sincerely,
the new Enforcer
Sounds funny, but DO NOT WANT.

'Anonymous' works because there is no group or entity. We are all just individuals doing our own thing.

If you don't get what I am saying, then read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_Awareness_Network
i get it and have been an avid anti-sci fi person for nearly 4 yrs.

but that being said.
in order for there to be a united front against the atrocities of CoS... there will come a time when you can no longer hide behind a mask or work individually. individualism only looks out for yourself. but by bonding together in a united front with a common goal and belief creats an army that can not be taken down.

not saying you have to drop any aspect of the anon group or what it has been, i understand everything. I understand hiding identities and why protocol is protocol with how things have been done. but look at mark bunker and what he has done by coming out and being the 'face' of the fight against scientology.

until people can band together with greater organization and actual strategy, event planning, proper info sessions, and also greated city/local involvment in the communities... it will not have the impact it should.

some people like to post their info online, and many market via myspace/facebook.... id rather be the 1%er that stands face to face with them and holds my ground. i'll gladly throw down the mask and let them know who i am and why i do what i do. thats when a true revolution will take place.

Sorry, this post is not working for me. Too much TORY TECH...we will likely ALWAYS hide our identities, first, we need to protect ourselves, second, it's fucking fun. WMB does his thing we do ours.

I do not wish to seem inhospitable, however you've made some disturbing posts. Pushing some legal status we do not need nor want, (right after advocating Molotov Cocktails....??) now the maskless thing and protesting across the street.

Know this LRH tech is FAIL....and so is clam rapetech.

LOL we don't need a revolution, we just need to cut off their revenue and we're doing just fine on that, thanks.

As they say, IF IT'S NOT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.

its not a matter of anything being broke.
its a matter of something needing to be refined.
ive been involved with enough things in the business world where constant refinement and innovation is needed in order to keep ideas/theories/and practicality fresh.

btw using the slang wrds on here doesnt make sense to me.
im more direct.
so i dont get some things you say.

btw if you truly believed what i said about moltovs then you need a dose of reality and need to better distinguish sarcasm vs real talk. casual fyi

One thing, vocal sarcasm is much easier to pick up on than written sarcasm, being as there's no audible note to tip one off. If you're going to use written sarcasm it's best to lay it out so obviously that any idiot would get it.

Not to imply anyone here is stupid, just for safety's sake.

And on a personal note, so far as I'm concerned; grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are your friends. Not to mention just polite.

AnonOfStout

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 pm

AnonOfStout wrote:And on a personal note, so far as I'm concerned; grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are your friends. Not to mention just polite.

The grammar, punctuation (or lack thereof in some cases) and spelling presented in this and other similar forums are proof that English is a living, breathing language.

ALSO:

Any attempts to co-op the Cincinnati Anonymous name for use in ANY form of organized, officially recognized group will be met with the force of a lawsuit claiming prior usage. WE DO NOT WANT, NOR DO WE NEED ANY OFFICIAL SANCTIONING FOR OUR ACTIONS. WE ARE WHO AND WHAT WE ARE. PERIOD. (And yes, I'm yelling, screaming at the top of my lungs). Any such strictures (and the type of recognition you speak of (non-profit, 501 (A-G) type) has shackles built into it that would end Anonymous as we know it today. I work within those strictures every day.

But (tinfoil hat coming on) maybe you already know that and are trying to subtly remove the Anonymous as a threat. Are you? All this talk of maskless protest under an umbrella of "official" recognition smacks of a devious plot to identify us...

Cincinnati Anonymous (copyright 2009)
Cincy Anonymous (copyright 2009)
Cincinnati Anons (copyright 2009)
Cincy Anons (copyright 2009)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 pm

^ THAT

signed
Scary©2009 anon
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 pm

One thing, vocal sarcasm is much easier to pick up on than written sarcasm, being as there's no audible note to tip one off. If you're going to use written sarcasm it's best to lay it out so obviously that any idiot would get it.

Not to imply anyone here is stupid, just for safety's sake.

And on a personal note, so far as I'm concerned; grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are your friends. Not to mention just polite.[/quote]

when im being graded they are my friends. when is casual communication i like to ignore them.

plus i detested language arts. always been more math/science based. *shrugs*
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Cudgel wrote:
AnonOfStout wrote:And on a personal note, so far as I'm concerned; grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are your friends. Not to mention just polite.

The grammar, punctuation (or lack thereof in some cases) and spelling presented in this and other similar forums are proof that English is a living, breathing language.

ALSO:

Any attempts to co-op the Cincinnati Anonymous name for use in ANY form of organized, officially recognized group will be met with the force of a lawsuit claiming prior usage. WE DO NOT WANT, NOR DO WE NEED ANY OFFICIAL SANCTIONING FOR OUR ACTIONS. WE ARE WHO AND WHAT WE ARE. PERIOD. (And yes, I'm yelling, screaming at the top of my lungs). Any such strictures (and the type of recognition you speak of (non-profit, 501 (A-G) type) has shackles built into it that would end Anonymous as we know it today. I work within those strictures every day.

But (tinfoil hat coming on) maybe you already know that and are trying to subtly remove the Anonymous as a threat. Are you? All this talk of maskless protest under an umbrella of "official" recognition smacks of a devious plot to identify us...

i choose not to wear a mask because i want ppl to know what i stand for and believe in. its a personal thing i suppose from past things ive lobbied against.

and like i said, my lawyer is here to support me and my views as well as giving any aid he can to help the movement against CoS. if you dont want that help then thats fine. but if i feel it has the potential to make a difference i'll set out on my own and do it. cheers
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipsael Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 am

Since this thread desperately needs to be steered back in the direction of planning -- does someone still have the picket signs from past protests, or would it serve us better to make some new ones?
eclipsael
eclipsael
666th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 am

eclipsael wrote:Since this thread desperately needs to be steered back in the direction of planning -- does someone still have the picket signs from past protests, or would it serve us better to make some new ones?

They are mostly in the big bag that Scary has. But new ones would always be welcome. I'm working on a few tonight...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Yes I still have big bag of signs....new ones welcome to deal with Pedo or other down stats...speaking of pedo is his ass in jail?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Scary wrote:Yes I still have big bag of signs....new ones welcome to deal with Pedo or other down stats...speaking of pedo is his ass in jail?

I've been monitoring the inmate list at Simon Leis hotel (i.e. the county jail) and he has yet to make an appearance. It's quite possible that the list only includes those serving sentences, not just being held prior to arraignment.

Anyone with an urge to call from a payphone to ask?

EDIT:

Was going over the Clerk of Courts data when I noticed something I'd missed earlier:

9/30/2008 WHEN OCCURED DATE/TIME

Apparently the ofense(s) took place in September, 2008...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Cudge I thought that there were multiple offenses taking place over a time period...2007/2008 or the complainant could not remember the exact date...has the complaint been amended? Egads I sure hope Dr. MIKE the rapist loving scilon never gets a go at any of the young girls!
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:11 pm

was a plea already entered or is there going to be an appeals process too
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:34 am

Scary wrote:Cudge I thought that there were multiple offenses taking place over a time period...2007/2008 or the complainant could not remember the exact date...has the complaint been amended? Egads I sure hope Dr. MIKE the rapist loving scilon never gets a go at any of the young girls!

Don't know. I've a few feelers out to old acquaintances . Right now I only know what's in the public record...
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:35 am

Vengence13 wrote:was a plea already entered or is there going to be an appeals process too

Arraignment is set for May 6 some time in the a.m. I forget exactly when.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sun May 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Vengence13 wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

ALSO:

i choose not to wear a mask because i want ppl to know what i stand for and believe in. its a personal thing i suppose from past things ive lobbied against.

and like i said, my lawyer is here to support me and my views as well as giving any aid he can to help the movement against CoS. if you dont want that help then thats fine. but if i feel it has the potential to make a difference i'll set out on my own and do it. cheers

Tell you what, if you want to do something useful with money lawyers and namefagging youself in the process and you know what you are getting into... why don't you get us a permit to use megaphones at the protest?
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Slug Sat May 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Hello, I'm one of the people coming with Shanks this month. We have about 2-3 others coming along, so 5 if you can't do simple math, haha.

Hope this goes well, because it will be a first for the whole of our group. Any ideas for signs we could work on, or do you have some we could use?

Thanks everyone.

-Slug
anon
Slug
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next