Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Angst

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

And the August Winner Is...

August Angst - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%August Angst - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
August Angst - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%August Angst - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
August Angst - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%August Angst - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
August Angst - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%August Angst - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

August Angst - Page 2 Empty Re: August Angst

Post  Vengence13 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:16 pm

i will do either.

sat i have practice at 1130 normally, so thats why its hard for me to do saturdays. but ill do whichever.

the sunday thing was from that other guy msging me on the other forum. not my call
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Vengence13 wrote:i will do either.

sat i have practice at 1130 normally, so thats why its hard for me to do saturdays. but ill do whichever.

the sunday thing was from that other guy msging me on the other forum. not my call

When is your practice over? We could always work in two shifts. One starting at the same old time (1:00 p.m.) and the other after your workout is over. We did it in June and it seemed to catch the cult somewhat by surprise because as one group was leaving, another showed up and continued on.

Thoughts?>
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Vengence13 Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:03 am

usually i train from 1130-2.

and then go work at the bar at 4.

but i can always skip practice to annoy some sci-fags.
Vengence13
Vengence13
Operating Anon I

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.249smiles.com

Back to top Go down

August Angst - Page 2 Empty A Modest Proposal (with apologiee to Jonathan Swift)

Post  Cudgel Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:02 am

Then I propose that we greet the cult on Saturday, August 21 beginning with a meet and greet of ourselves at the Starbucks at 4th and Vine at 1 p.m. and that we carry on until we either tip over from heat prostration or 4 p.m., whichever comes first. Vengence will have to leave to get to work, but we'll somehow manage carry on after he leaves. Or it could be a good stopping point anyway what with the heat forecast as it is. I'll have a cooler of bottled water on ice and cookies. (Mrs. C says ginger snaps.)

Howzat sound to youse guys?

If I get time, I have an idea for a KILLER sign that's a quote from the con founder hisself ("THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them." - L. Ron Hubbard, Technique 88). Anybody got any other new sign ideas?
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 am

That will work for me I think. Just got a new job and I have to work this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 pm

The Joker wrote: That will work for me I think. Just got a new job and I have to work this weekend.

Congratulations on the job!
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  thehungarian Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Was anyone gonna try and fill me in other than vengeance? or was i just gonna be left hangin in the wind? Or better yet, maybe im a scientologist infiltration unit brought to destroy you OOooOOohh lol(yes i read all of the posts and saw that stupid stuff mentioned). frustration

thehungarian

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  thehungarian Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:38 pm

If anyone here had any balls about it, we'd be goin on sunday, when they have their services instead of talking about meeting at starbucks and having cookies like a bunch of little babies. I may just be a little heated that not one of you were gonna tell me, and I was gonna come all the way to cincy on sunday. but i mean, come on...

thehungarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 pm

thehungarian wrote:If anyone here had any balls about it, we'd be goin on sunday, when they have their services instead of talking about meeting at starbucks and having cookies like a bunch of little babies. I may just be a little heated that not one of you were gonna tell me, and I was gonna come all the way to cincy on sunday. but i mean, come on...

Considering the totality of your posts both here and on WWP, you sound just maybe too anxious to cause a disturbance to me. It's become customary all around the world to first come to a protest and then start making suggestions/trying to railroad a group into changing it's practices. We've never met you. How do we know you're not an Agent Provocateur hired by the cult to cause problems? In the past two months we've managed to sorely piss off the scilons on at least two occasions. We don't know if we've finally provoked them into trying to take some action against us. And you've never replied to my offer to provide transportation to some of those in your group who live in Dayton as I drive through on my way to Cincinnati. Got something to hide?

You want us to follow? Come meet us first. You may be the greatest protest tactician in the known universe, but until we get to know you why should we blindly follow? You want to go and protest on Sunday? No one's stopping you. Bring your crew down and have a good time. First, I'd suggest you become familiar with the Cincinnati ordinances concerning noise and interfering with a lawful gathering. And then there's a new, very tough littering ordinance to be wary of.

I want so badly to increase our numbers at raids. But while I'm not paranoid, I'm careful, possibly from too many years experience working under cover. Prove to me why I should follow your suggested path. Don't call me names because I won't blindly walk into the line of fire for you.

Last edited by Cudgel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my typing sucks cocks, especially with a splint on...)
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:23 pm

thehungarian wrote:Was anyone gonna try and fill me in other than vengeance? or was i just gonna be left hangin in the wind? Or better yet, maybe im a scientologist infiltration unit brought to destroy you OOooOOohh lol(yes i read all of the posts and saw that stupid stuff mentioned). frustration

Until now I've had limited access to the intertubes because AT&T fucked up my line at home. I've concentrated my connection time here. Sorry if your butthurt about it. See my other post from today for more information.

Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 pm

This is dumb. I'm losing interest fast

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:16 pm

The Joker wrote: This is dumb. I'm losing interest fast

My thought is to follow an old intertube saying: don't feed the trolls.

If he shows next Saturday, maybe we pay attention. Until then, ignore his ravings.

Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 pm

You're right sir. I'm just sick of the dumb ass shit talking on this forum. I've been a part of this for over a year and have never seen this much conflict. We're all here for a common goal. Everyone needs to stfu and gtfo if you're here to talk shit. Leave that shit on /b/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:55 pm

If Their services are held on Sundays why aren't we protesting then. A christian or catholic is not going to give a fuck if we're protesting a scifag service.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:13 pm

The Joker wrote: If Their services are held on Sundays why aren't we protesting then. A christian or catholic is not going to give a fuck if we're protesting a scifag service.

See my earlier post here for my slant on the thing.

The major "service" of the cult is auditing sessions, a one on one meeting between an auditor and the auditee. AFIK and can discover, there are no large group 'sessions' that could be consider as 'services' in the manner of other faiths. Group events are either classes or social in nature.

While I can't change this month, any time the group gestalt decides to go for a Sunday, it's not a problem from my perspective. But from the times (3 or four Sundays at various intervals through the day) I've spent observing the building on Sunday, there seems to be more in and out traffic on Saturday...

Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:32 am

Well then, disregard that I suck cocks. Misinformed my bad

Back to top Go down

Post  thehungarian Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:09 pm

The only thing that "makes my butt hurt" is that your sitting spouting paranoid, nonsensical nothings. Making it seem as if your in some sort of leadership position is fairly easy when you seem to be the moderator on the forum. Your suspicious of me because I wouldn't accept your friend request on facebook. Which by the way I find very inappropriate considering this is anonymous, not some fairytale cookie party. The saddest part is from your own admission your building a mental ivory tower(realize it or not). You can claim im whatever you wish. It'll make no difference to me, but consider this, I had organized a protest on the 22nd alone without knowledge of you. You came to me, you turned me onto YOUR forum. So dont make empty claims of a "paid agent of the machine" B.S. Honestly i'm sorry you took this stance instead of the logical level headed one. With that said, anyone here can find me, and the 20 anons I have recruited, fairly easily.

thehungarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:36 am

thehungarian wrote:The only thing that "makes my butt hurt" is that your sitting spouting paranoid, nonsensical nothings. Making it seem as if your in some sort of leadership position is fairly easy when you seem to be the moderator on the forum. Your suspicious of me because I wouldn't accept your friend request on facebook. Which by the way I find very inappropriate considering this is anonymous, not some fairytale cookie party. The saddest part is from your own admission your building a mental ivory tower(realize it or not). You can claim im whatever you wish. It'll make no difference to me, but consider this, I had organized a protest on the 22nd alone without knowledge of you. You came to me, you turned me onto YOUR forum. So dont make empty claims of a "paid agent of the machine" B.S. Honestly i'm sorry you took this stance instead of the logical level headed one. With that said, anyone here can find me, and the 20 anons I have recruited, fairly easily.

Yeah, I know, I'm quite possibly just feeding a troll. But I'm not certain it's a troll and not just a misguided soul. You may skip this whole thing if you don't feel it involves your resolve to protest., Otherwise, read on...

To thehungarian:

Your statement that I am a 'leader' is sadly mistaken.

As the moderator of the forum I work to keep idiots from spamming (there have been a few, not many) , being deliberately offensive (one, so far) or trying to crash the forum (three, all traced and reported to the authorities – since they were all juveniles I have no idea what's happened to them and don't care to know. All I know is none have come back.) Were I trying to control things as you imply, you would have been banned both here and on WWP long before now. I post here and on WWP as frequently as I do because I believe in what we're working toward. If others happen to agree with me, so be it. If they don't (and they often do not agree – lurk more), well that's Anonymous. We all have our own agendas: some are actually here for lulz, some because they have personal knowledge of the cult and others (like you) have heard of the abuses and are appalled enough to spring to action.

As for my being upset about not being accepted by you as a friend on Facebook, you seem to be revising history. On August 5, 2010 this appeared in my in-box:

Hi Cudgel,
B**** confirmed you as a friend on Facebook

You have a nicely set up profile. But you were putting yourself and your friends in peril. In all reality, I really could give a rat's ass whether or not you accepted the offer. My goal was to alert you to the fact that you were not protecting yourself by being so open about planning a raid against the cult.

I have been involved in the fight against the cult since before you were born, starting in 197_ when I helped a friend escape by kicking in a door after they forcibly detained him. I was involved in the 1990's as part of the Electronic Frontier Foundation response to the cult's attempts to illegally kill the Usenet group alt..religion.scientology. And now I'm continuing the fight. )If they would ever get their collective heads out of their asses, they would namefag me in an instant.) You are new to the fray and I hope you continue to obstruct the cult in any legal way you can.

I'm sorry you seem to feel you need to cancel your protest. Do it. I welcome any and all protests against the cult. The more frequently there are protests, the sooner the general public will come to realize the danger the cult represents. Were it any date other than the 22nd, I'd join you. But family comes first.

I am certain that others here would be more than willing to join you on the 22nd if you present a cogent case for choosing that date. (FYI: as I explained to Joker in post earlier today:

The major "service" of the cult is auditing sessions, a one on one meeting between an auditor and the audited. AFIK and can discover, there are no large group 'sessions' that could be consider as 'services' in the manner of other faiths. Group events are either classes or social in nature.
Once again lurk more or do some basic research so you don't get yourself into a bind...)

All this said, I hope to meet you (and any of your friends that can come) on Saturday, August 21. The offer of transportation south is still open. Just let me know where to show up to get people on my way through Dayton.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:04 pm

thehungarian wrote:If anyone here had any balls about it, we'd be goin on sunday, when they have their services instead of talking about meeting at starbucks and having cookies like a bunch of little babies. I may just be a little heated that not one of you were gonna tell me, and I was gonna come all the way to cincy on sunday. but i mean, come on...

Anonymous is not nice, anonymous is not your friend, anonymous is not your personal party planner. You want to raid on Sunday go right ahead...if you think it's dead down there on Saturday hit it on Sunday. They don't "hold services" on Sunday, as you well know. But I do wonder what is happening on Saturdays now...I have a similar battle story as Cudgel. Come protest but don't expect to get any other Anons to do your bidding. We don't follow JACK and since you're such a tard as to be so easily outed by..let me guess using the same email addy to register HERE as you did on FB...ROTFLMAO that is impossibly stupid and totally MORANIC thing to do. Get a Brain. All I have to say is remember the Doctor..RIP DR. Mike...hahaaha shit head. He liked to use the same email addy to..when threatening to rape femanons and troll for chicks on dating websites. Stupid shit.

We are ANONYMOUS surely you know what that means. Don't come expecting a social party, or expecting to "get to know" us..after three years? protesting we still don't "know" who each other is and we intend to keep it that way. Also in those three years not one of us has been "made' or IDd, no C&D letters to any of us..unlike other cities.....Cincy is doinirite. If your mission is to come stand against the cult, please come, the more the merrier..but do not expect us to change what and how we are doing things..low and slow, persistent and effective. YOU are responsible if your actions get you outed...but you sure as hell ain't takin any of the peeps with you.

We've had big talkers on here before, VENGENCE has been on here talking all hot and activisty before..big talker has never once shown up to a raid. Pardon my sarcasm, boys talk men do.

Scary...has camera will SHOOT at first sign of trouble. Anyone intending to stir up shit ain't getting away with shit. NOT on my watch.

NOW a true ANON will know exactly what this message is...tards don't cry in their milk.

Last edited by Cudgel on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the spelling error on brain. Or did you really mean to make it Brian?)
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Cudge, BRIAN is a meme Very Happy sort of like..."we're going to have Marshall law you Morans, get a brian Very Happy"
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Scary wrote:Cudge, BRIAN is a meme Very Happy sort of like..."we're going to have Marshall law you Morans, get a brian Very Happy"

In retrospect, I knew that. Blame it on work - I've started editing a huge project..l
Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Scary wrote:Cudge, BRIAN is a meme Very Happy sort of like..."we're going to have Marshall law you Morans, get a brian Very Happy"

In retrospect, I knew that. Blame it on work - I've started editing a huge project..l

I cannot be edited... guy fawkes mask
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Scary wrote:
Cudgel wrote:

I cannot be edited... guy fawkes mask

Is that a dare? Sounds like a dare to me.
I need to think about this.

See you tomorrow.

Cudgel
Cudgel

Back to top Go down

August Angst - Page 2 Empty Intel

Post  Cudgel Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Report from the front:

the blackout curtains are gone!
Cudgel