Cincinnati Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

+13
Slug
AnonOfStout
shanks
urcoconuts814
GreatJustice
Captain_Goodnight
Scary
GiantBaby
Vengence13
Cudgel
Mobius_121
moonchylde
eclipsael
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. - Page 4 Empty Re: May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  Cudgel Thu May 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:You know, I think I'm going to send this in as an idea to Mythbusters. Having them bust the e-meter could be a major win for us. Even if they find it can be used as a simple lie detector, they would likely debunk that it can "read the soul". Now scilons likely won't watch that episode, but millions of potential stress test takers would see it. Mythbusters is extremely popular and I think it would be an awesome thing if I could get them to take on the e-meter on the show.

EPIC IDEA!
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger. - Page 4 Empty Re: May 23rd - Harder. Better. Protest. Stronger.

Post  Slug Thu May 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Actually, ya. Do it, man.

If it were to actually get accepted and debunked, then that would be a fairly major win. Haha.

Plus I'd enjoy to see how they would test that.
Slug
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Thu May 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Most excellent Idea...heh the e-meter on Mythbusters...ROTFLMAO...heh
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Thu May 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Did some checking on their site and forums. This was brought up by anon last July and they never replied. My guess is they are not allowed to do it. Probably because Discovery and other channels owned by the parent company have been doing scilon ads.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  shanks Thu May 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Captain_Goodnight wrote:Did some checking on their site and forums. This was brought up by anon last July and they never replied. My guess is they are not allowed to do it. Probably because Discovery and other channels owned by the parent company have been doing scilon ads.
\
Awwww. That is quite the failure on their part.

shanks
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 pm

It doesn't mean they won't ever. But they didn't take up the suggestion last time. It could come up again.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Slug Thu May 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Just keep pushing it. I'm sure if enough people showed an interest that they would end up doing it.
Slug
Slug
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri May 22, 2009 11:44 am

We need to revisit the protest time apparently there is some confusion. Meet at 1 at the starbucks as usual, or is it 2 this time?
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  DraconataServerai Fri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

BWAHAHAHA fixed ok meet at 12:45pm anons and at 1 we wll ROLL OUT!
DraconataServerai
DraconataServerai
Rampaging Anon

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri May 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Draco capt goodnight..someone HALP. send message.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Fri May 22, 2009 4:46 pm

draco seriously...I am prety sure things are much worse...must go back to er. I am pretty sure I cannot pick up the new fags tomorrow. it's getting worse and worse. pos. internal.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Fri May 22, 2009 8:35 pm

What exactly is the problem scary? PM me.

Edit: If you need people picked up, I don't think I can do that, sorry. Can't they catch the bus or are they that far away?
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  shanks Fri May 22, 2009 10:56 pm

We (Slug, one other, and I) no longer have a ride, we will not be able to make this protest sadly. Oh well, always next month.

Captain_Goodnight wrote:Edit: If you need people picked up, I don't think I can do that, sorry. Can't they catch the bus or are they that far away?
We actually are that far away.

shanks
Pre-Anon

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  haddug Sat May 23, 2009 12:05 am

shanks wrote:We (Slug, one other, and I) no longer have a ride, we will not be able to make this protest sadly. Oh well, always next month.

Captain_Goodnight wrote:Edit: If you need people picked up, I don't think I can do that, sorry. Can't they catch the bus or are they that far away?
We actually are that far away.

Are you to the north or south? PM if need be.

Also, I will be there this month!
haddug
haddug

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sat May 23, 2009 9:27 am

Is anyone bringing the bag of signs? If not I won't have one, but I'll have my hands full with the music and the filming, so no biggie for me.

How many people are coming and did everyone see that someone changed it to 1 PM?
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel Sat May 23, 2009 10:10 am

Captain_Goodnight wrote:Is anyone bringing the bag of signs? If not I won't have one, but I'll have my hands full with the music and the filming, so no biggie for me.

How many people are coming and did everyone see that someone changed it to 1 PM?

Draco has the signs (and Mrs. C's baking!) and will bring them.
Cudgel
Cudgel

Number of posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post  cincyangl Sat May 23, 2009 10:34 am

I see Cug can't make it am I reading correctly that scary cannot as well???

can't find link to other site in mail box :-(

I plan to be there but I want to know someone there...I know with missing a few new people...and to make sure that we have enough coming...

cincyangl
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Sat May 23, 2009 11:19 am

cincyangl wrote:I see Cug can't make it am I reading correctly that scary cannot as well???

can't find link to other site in mail box :-(

I plan to be there but I want to know someone there...I know with missing a few new people...and to make sure that we have enough coming...
HAddug will be there. I am not able to do this. Got orders to stay put for a few more days.
Scary
Scary
Meritorious Enturbulator

Back to top Go down

Post  cincyangl Sat May 23, 2009 11:27 am

Do you know how many people will be there...? Little worried as it is a taste of cincy and easy to "blend"...

cincyangl
Operating Anon V

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Goodnight Sat May 23, 2009 12:30 pm

I know me and Draco will be there. Eclipsael was supposed to bring some people too, but I haven't seen him post here in a while.
Captain_Goodnight
Captain_Goodnight
Operating Anon VII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4